How do you install for MD2's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSonicStar*

イㄖㄛㄋㄙㄊ&#
Look, read this first before you explode in my face.

This has been a topic already pronouced, but when I try to put in the MD2 file, it won't work. I need help, please include screenshots and explain how to. Or, just send me a copy of the MD2_Installer; thank you. But I would prefer the MD2-Installer since im so lazy. But just explain to me about this; please don't say the following: "You idiot, we talked about it already! Can you not get stupider?" And " Found it out yourself freak!"
Thank you.

I get that, what im talking about is how do you get sonic_md2 file in srb2. It has something different.

Explain what you mean by the "Sonic_MD2" file.

Also, if you're not willing to just click a link and read what it says, you probably don't want to use the file that badly.

fawfulfan said:
Explain what you mean by the "Sonic_MD2" file.

Also, if you're not willing to just click a link and read what it says, you probably don't want to use the file that badly.

Ok, about the sonic_md2 file; I've seen it on youtube. So, Im interested enough to make a video of me playing as it in the sth360.wad, and it's pretty hard to install.
And also I did click it, but, I read most of it. (which was the md2.dat) So I got that out the way, and im making a md2-Shadow and im going to see how it turns out if I can get the md2-Shadow to run first. If he runs, then he will *skate*. Sure it may seem "failed" to make a topic on something not so important; the MD2-Shadow will not run as sonic, but he will run as Tails does, then skate. Do you see my point now Fawfulfan?

SuperSonicStar*, your making it harder and harder. Chrome gave you a direct link to the wiki which could help you. But besides that, are you really making a MD2-Shadow?

Chrome said:
http://wiki.srb2.org/wiki/MD2

If you ever want to add/remove different MD2s, read that.

This still applies to you then. It's how I got this to work.

srb20055.png

SuperSonicStar* said:
Thank You, and I like your MD2's, there nice.
Actually, that's a community's worth of MD2's. They're by, and this is all I can remember, me, SSNtails, and Boinciel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back