Not open for further replies.
Wow you guys are all 10 years old.
UC DAVIS BABY
Organic Chem: A
Electrical Physics: A
Chem lab: A
Computer Science: A

I win.

I'm doing well in school... I'm still great at Maths, Art, Music and French like I always was. I'm not having any trouble in any subjects at all. I'm still well-known and respected there for the awesome drawings I draw, and I'm still cool, to everyone else.

As for rankings... well, we aren't being given them as grades, but as curriculum levels - and they aren't worth the same in all of the subjects I have. But I'm probably getting high levels for many of them anyway. =P

JigglyWiggly said:
Wow you guys are all 10 years old.
UC DAVIS BABY
Organic Chem: A
Electrical Physics: A
Chem lab: A
Computer Science: A

I win.

LOLZ A's? I win because I have A+(JK)

Right now......

And I'm 11,not 10.

A's and B's, though I can't be bothered to look at my exact grades. Hell of a lot of homework, but at least this year I can afford to start sucking on assignments and still have a decent grade.

You people and your weird letter grades. Numbers are much more specific.

Science: 96
Geography: 90
Art: 85
Health/PE: 80

I don't study at all.

Boinciel said:
You people and your weird letter grades. Numbers are much more specific.

Science: 96
Geography: 90
Art: 85
Health/PE: 80

I don't study at all.

You and your weird numbers.

96? You have 96 apples as a grade...?

:P

For thanksgiving, my AVID class is gonna party =P (Avid is a college program) I have no school this Thursday and Friday. Woot!

Autosaver said:
Spazzo said:
Uhh, yeah?

Welcome to Canada.

Well anyways,yeah schools its all about who has the better grades. >_<

Uhh, no? Last I checked, school wasn't that much of a competition, post-secondary aside. The extent of "competition" is you versus your own personal benchmark or goal.

Spazzo said:
Autosaver said:
Spazzo said:
Uhh, yeah?

Welcome to Canada.

Well anyways,yeah schools its all about who has the better grades. >_<

Uhh, no? Last I checked, school wasn't that much of a competition, post-secondary aside. The extent of "competition" is you versus your own personal benchmark or goal.

Whatever you do.....people in our schools usually try to get better grades then each-other.

Or its just me.....

That sounds more like friendly competition/comparison to me. The way you put it made me think that the entire goal of school was to get higher grades than one another, which is most certainly is not.

Spazzo said:
That sounds more like friendly competition/comparison to me. The way you put it made me think that the entire goal of school was to get higher grades than one another, which is most certainly is not.

Oh,lol

Wheres your grades Spazzo?

Kaysakado said:
I'm actually pretty smart, but I lack the motivation to do anything.
^ This, and if I remember correctly...

Personal Finance: 65
Pre-Calculus: 81
Senior English: 81
Economics: 65
Creative Crafts: 92
Cisco Networking: 81

And I don't study either. :D

Autosaver said:
Spazzo said:

Oh,lol

Wheres your grades Spazzo?

Spazzo said:
Gr. 12 Computer Science (Programming, essentially): 87
University Math: 94
World Religions: 85

I'd like to note that I only have three classes this semester due to a timetable screwup, I was originally taking a Grade 12 Communications Technology course as well. Shame, too, that's the class that does the yearbook... ... ...

In case you're interested, I just found out what the median marks for each of my classes are.

Gr. 12 Comp. Sci: 82
University Mathematics: 76
World Religions: 74

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back