How would you rate the official levels?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarbo the Black Sheep

Furry Composer
Sapphire Falls Zone, 9/10
Yeah. This manages to be fun every time I play it, even in a noob server. Only gripe is that Sonic can't jump out of the current. Layout's extremely well done, and so is the Thing placement. I wish this stage didn't use GFZROCK, though.

Thunder Citadel Zone, 5/10
Explosion Ring is just way too difficult to get. Also, it's hard to find anyone in this stage. I like the Random Monitor placement, though. =D

Desolate Twilight Zone, 8/10
It's not every day a map can be huge, gigantic, Rail-Explosion, and devoid of detail and still play very well. This map isn't too big or too small, and has a great amount of vertical variation.

Hydro Plant Zone, 3/10
I explained why in the other topic.

Starlit Warehouse Zone, 4/10
Despite Auto-Rail being overpowered here, it's not too terrible. Everyone has a chance to get it, which is nice. I wish the Random Monitor were also easier to get, and less flatness would be quite appreciated.

Midnight Abyss Zone, 2/10
Lame. It's enormous, making it very hard to hit anyone, unless it's in the hallway, where Auto is just plain overpowered. The low gravity is bad enough, but to the extent it does it, that's just ridiculous.

Tree Ring Zone, 8/10
Problem is that if in a noob server, it's kinda unfun, because everyone seems to crowd in the center. But with a regular server, it's great. Some platforms are too small.

Zim's Base Zone, 6/10
Something is wrong when I can consistently snipe in this stage. Way too flat. Oh, well, it still manages to be skill based. The idea is pretty neat, though.

Airborne Temple Zone, 5/10
It's pretty, and Auto-Bomb rules, but Auto-Bomb is so utterly, utterly worthless with this stage's layout (and I'm guessing such is the case for my CTF entry this contest). Combine that with the fact that it's huge, and it makes it hard to hit anyone, and this map falls average.

Meadow Match Zone, 7/10
Perhaps having four Rail Rings would be better, but this stage's layout is great and highly suited for Rail. I really like getting air time from Yellow Springs in the water.
----
Silver Cascade Zone, 3/10
This stage is so utterly boring and large. Remove the water, and we might have something better. That upper path needs to be a heck of a lot easier to use due to this stage's size.

Lime Forest Zone, 7/10
Quite good. The stage's narrowness is a small problem, but at least the bases are quickly accessible. I hate making the high jump out of the base.

Cloud Palace Zone, 6/10
Well, as narrow as this stage is, it isn't too bad. Those upper paths need to be so much more easily accessible, and I want to be able to use the top path directly from the base, but I can't as Sonic. D=

Metal Star Zone, 7/10
As easy as it is to fall into a pit, the stage is still very solid. I think the jumps should be more forgiving, though.

Dual Fortresses Zone, 2/10
This stage stinks. Homing is a problem, as well as that obnoxious X in the middle of the main path. This level drags on forever. Kill it now.

Iron Turret Zone, 2/10
Also lame. Random Monitors at bases, huge open valleys, obnoxious shafts, Rail-Explosion, do I need to go on? This is so luck-based.

Nimbus Ruins Zone, 1/10
I cannot stand this stage. It also drags on forever, because of the small platforms over a death pit. You get C-lag, you're toast. And the stage has minor framerate issues to top it off.

Conveyor Conflict Zone, 8/10
This one's quite fun, but it really needs to not have one hallway be required to go to the other team's base. The stage is quite solid, and the conveyors add tension, in a good way, of course!

Isolated Canyon Zone, 9/10
Small, but not in a bad way. The layout is very simple, but it's exemplary for CTF. Only gripe is that the shaft to the top of the castle can be quite hard to utilize.
----
Quicksand Ruins Zone, 1/10
Uh, epic failure. This is more of a thokfest than Sonic Circuit.

Tainted Gorge Zone, 3/10
Thokfest again, but not as much. Nice usage of diagonal springs for deceit.

Fertile Canyon Zone, 6/10
This one's quite enjoyable. You can thok your way through, but it takes quite a bit more skill. Needs a non-generic theme and more of a challenge, though.

Toxic Citadel Zone, 6/10
I quite like this map, despite the thokfest through the long hallway at the beginning. Nice usage of turns, too. Should be more challenging, though.

Frozen Night Zone, 4/10
Kinda boring. The ice is completely ineffective at changing the gameplay, so you get just another thokfest.

Metallic Hall Zone, 4/10
Too cramped. Otherwise, this stage is quite good. I hate the thokguards at the very end of the lap.

Heaven Pass Zone, 8/10
If only we had more stock in Race. The first few jumps are a bit harsh, and using spin-thok near the end isn't fun, but it's otherwise very well done. The thok rate's very low. =D

Sonic Circuit Zone, 2/10
Unlike Quicksand Ruins Zone, this actually has a proper amount of turns. But it's too dark, and it's another thokfest.

Slumber Circuit Zone, 2/10
This stage fails mostly because of its lap length. That causes many Time Overs and people running out of the Drill Dash. Obstacles are good, but they should be given a greater leeway. This is also in desperate need of NiGHTS Bumpers. Throw this one away, please.

SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:
Sapphire Falls Zone, 9/10
Yeah. This manages to be fun every time I play it, even in a noob server. Only gripe is that Sonic can't jump out of the current.

He can, actually... you gotta be good at monitor bouncing, though.

Ctf Maps:
Silver Cascade Zone 6/10
as SWSM said this level would be better without the water

Lime Forest Zone 10/10

just a simple map, you can have some epic CTFs in this one

Cloud Palace Zone 8/10

this level is very playable and simple (like lime forest)

Metal Star Zone 10/10
Simple ,awesome ,playable. One of the best level in srb2
and my favorite

Dual Fortresses Zone 5/10
The design of this levels inst bad, the only problem with it, is the homing ring

Iron Turret Zone 3/10
Too flat in the middle...

Nimbus Ruins Zone 9/10
This gives a real challenge, in my opinion this is one of the best levels

Conveyor Conflict Zone 7/10
This level needs more passeways, very playable though.

Isolated Canyon Zone 10/10
Another simple level, so..as i said before..
"this is one of the best levels"

I decided to copy the list from the wiki so as to list my opinions.

• MAP01: Greenflower Zone Act 1: 7/10
    For the first level it's preaty good, but it could do with better access to sonic's emblem. At least it's not as bad as Mystic Realm

MAP02: Greenflower Zone Act 2: 8/10
    This stage is the typical level 2. I can't really say much except that I wish a certain tunnel near where the faux slope now is would return. But I can live with without it.

MAP03: Greenflower Zone Act 3: 6/10
    Simple Boss stag that is easy to replicate.

MAP04: Techno Hill Zone Act 1: 8/10
    I've seen some of the older versions of this level and I like the improvements that has happened to it over time. Like the barrels in the slime or the pipes that hold the emerald token.

MAP05: Techno Hill Zone Act 2: 7/10
    This is where things start getting harder. it took me a while to find a way through that worked most of the time without sonic losing his rings, but I found it. I was surprised to learn of the second emerald token on this level and how it required the liquid shield.

MAP06: Techno Hill Zone Act 3: 6/10
    The second boss level. Still basic in design, but I liked how it looked like you were on a train.

MAP07: Castle Eggman Zone Act 1: 5/10
    The zone that was not originally planned for SRB2. While this level was decent, it was a button hunt none the less.

MAP08: Castle Eggman Zone Act 2: 5/10
    This one could use a remix. The stage is a mutibutton hunt.

MAP09: Castle Eggman Zone Act 3: 6/10
    A Filler boss. I would reccomend keeping the option for the spike balls in 1.1 and maybe have Eggman use them on hard mode.

MAP16: Red Volcano Zone Act 1: 6/10
    Needs badnicks.

MAP29: Spring Hill Zone: 8/10
    For the first fan-mad NiGHTs stage I've ever played it was fun. Too bad it was only one mare.

MAP30: Mario Koopa Blast Zone Act 1: 7/10
    this level felt like a 3d Classic Mario level.

MAP31: Mario Koopa Blast Zone Act 2: 6/10
    The introduction of SRB2 2D mode. This level was almost a remake of World 1-2.

MAP32: Mario Koopa Blast Zone Act 3: 5/10 (1.09), 6/10 (1.1 multiplayer beta leak)
    Rated like this mainly because of SRB2's 2D mode.

MAP40: Christmas Hunt Zone: 7/10
    This was an interesting level, but it needed to randomize the emerald spawns. I think we could also do with a Halloween unlockable.

MAP42: Adventure Example Zone: 3/10
    Bad example.

MAP50: Special Stage 1: 8/10
    By far the easiest out of all the first special stages I've played. And that's a good thing.

MAP51: Special Stage 2: 8/10
    By far the oldest out of all the Special Stages still in the game today.

MAP52: Special Stage 3:

MAP53: Special Stage 4

MAP54: Special Stage 5: 7/10
    If you played an old version of SRB2, this would be your final special stage

MAP55: Special Stage 6: 7/10 (offline) 4/10 (online)
    Ugh. whenever I get to this map in a netgame almost everyone who hasn't gotten the emerald tries to spindash across the water. aside from that, introduce the concept sooner.

MAP56: Special Stage 7: 8/10 (Off line) 2/10 (online)
    As a final special stage it hold itself preatty good, untill you take it online. That's when it falls apart with people who can't make the jump or keep falling into the special stage exit

MAP70: Quicksand Ruins Zone: 4/10
    "Ruins" is right. It's a thock fesest If I ever saw one.

MAP71: Tainted Gorge Zone

MAP72: Fertile Canyon Zone

MAP73: Toxic Citadel Zone

MAP74: Frozen Night Zone

MAP75: Metallic Hall Zone

MAP76: Heaven Pass Zone: 5/10
    This level get's a "pass" for being good for Tails and Knuckles players.

MAP77: Sonic Circuit Zone: 1/10
    Thock fest to the Extreme!

MAP78: Slumber Circuit Zone

MAP80: Silver Cascade Zone

MAP81: Lime Forest Zone

MAP82: Cloud Palace Zone

MAP83: Metal Star Zone

MAP84: Dual Fortress Zone

MAP85: Iron Turret Zone

MAP86: Nimbus Ruins Zone

MAP87: Conveyor Conflict Zone

MAP88: Sapphire Falls CTF Zone

MAP89: Isolated Canyon Zone

MAP90: Sapphire Falls Zone

MAP91: Thunder Citadel Zone

MAP92: Desolate Twilight Zone

MAP93: Hydro Plant Zone: 3/10
    Between this stage and Chaos Space, Chaos Space should of been the survivor. Not this stage.

MAP94: Starlit Warehouse Zone: 4/10
    Not even the stars can brighten the future of this map

MAP95: Midnight Abyss Zone: 1/10
    An "Abyssmal" failure in my book. please Bring back Zero Ring untill a level better than both can take their place.

MAP96: Tree Ring Zone

MAP97: Zim's Base Zone:
    "Ohhhhhhh you will pay" I really don't like the Fail ring being the only potion for this map. if this level gets scrapped, keep the textures minus the squid pic, sky, monkey, and TV screen. I just can't see thees being useful in other levels.

MAP98: Airborne Temple Zone

MAP99: Meadow Match Zone

SPRINGING AROUND
    BLUSTERY DAY
    SNOW MOUNTAIN
    GLEAMING GLACIER
    EGGBASE
    EGGARENA
    CLOSE CORNERS
    CHRISTMAS FACTORY
    SNOW VALLEY
    FINAL BOSS

EMERALD COAST: 6/10
    Before Glaber syndrome was what it is today, we had this level. This year see what it's like when even more Glaber Syndrome is applied.

SONIC'S NIGHTMARE

Halloween Teck demo act 1: 5/10
    Needs its cramped spaces widened up. Fortunatly I did this for SRB2 Halloween 2008.

Halloween Teck demo act 2: 6/10
    This stage was better than act 1 in that it had wide open spaces. Maybe a bit too wide in some parts. Fortunately the current engine sort of fixed the problem.

I don't think I can give number ratings, I am probably a bit biased on these particular levels. I rather give my thoughts on each without having to put a number on them. I might put more thoughts on these later. Here is what I came up with for match.

MATCH:
Sapphire Falls Zone
This is quite a fun match zone. I think it has to do with the layout of it, I don't know. The height variation is good and it keeps people on their toes.

Thunder Citadel Zone
Here is another one I quite like. The rail is good, though the tower rarely gets used as a sniper tower. It probably has to do with the placement of it. Anyway I don't even bother with the bomb ring 99% of the time, because I usually get crushed when the wall is moving upwards (it's not a bug it's a feature <<). Usually I don't use the varying heights because most people stay on the ground levels anyway. Despite the all the criticism, I still find fun in the zone. Maybe I have a soft spot for medieval type levels.

Desolate Twilight Zone
I think this is one of those zones that I like sometimes, and sometimes not. Again I usually stay on the ground level for the most part and the tower with the random ring. I don't really use the outside high ground paths too much, there really isn't much motivation to use them.

Hydro Plant Zone
I somewhat actually enjoy this zone. I think it might have to do with hitting the people coming up the springs when they don't expect it. Also the smallness of the level combined with the fact that most people stay on the top anyways can make matches more chaotic, which can be fun.

Starlit Warehouse Zone
I always skip this level because of the auto rail. Especially when I am hosting I feel like I have way too much of an advantage over people when I have auto rail. Some of the ideas are neat, I probably wouldn't know how to make stand on elevators without this zone, or at least have too look at a different WAD to see how it was done.

Midnight Abyss Zone
I skip this level because...yeah. Everyone already said the main problems with it.

Tree Ring Zone
I don't always like this one. It might have to do with the whole random item box in the middle that everyone wants to get. I think if that was taken out, there might be more motivation to use more of the outside area. It has some neat scenic aspects too it.

Zim's Base Zone
Well, this zone can be fun sometimes. The problem is, that it's a large open area with rails. The host is pretty much bound to win. It's a neat idea to have something that isn't really sonic related in a sonic game, but it could have been executed better.

Airborne Temple Zone
This zone seems almost refreshing compared to the other zones. It's probably the music that helps me there. I like this one, because I go around most of the level. I don't know if it needs the outside path so much. I don't really see too many people go for the bomb ring since most of the action is in the inner circle.

Meadow Match Zone
This stage is a classic. It's simple, yet fun. Rail is perfect for this level. It's a great way to end the pack of match levels.

Hmm. Why the heck not?

Sapphire Falls - 9/10
I really like this map, and it succeeds at everything I was trying to do when designing it. The fact that it's hard to get out of the current as Sonic is intentional, and even though you can monitor bounce out of it, it requires time to do that, and that's the whole point. Encourages the use of the whole stage. Not really much bad to say about this map.

Thunder Citadel - 8/10
Maybe it's just that I made it, but I've always really liked this map. The Explosion location is downright unfair, pretty much requiring a spindash thok to reach and some sections of the stage don't really get as much use as I'd like. The dining room, the bedrooms, and the long hallway get more use than the rest of the stage. Of course, most of those gripes are fixed in the new version, so I won't complain too much.

Desolate Twilight - 7/10
This is a great map, but it's beginning to show its age. I really like the visuals, despite being so low-key, and the large, open areas work great. Main problem I have with it is that multiple parts of it never really get used. Again, fixed in 1.1.

Hydro Plant - 8/10
This is a really polarizing map. Some people hate it for the water, the fear of drowning, and the cramped quarters. I love it for all of the above. Yes, the level is harder than most match stages, but that means that you've got even more of a chance to exploit people. Forcing people to drown is highly satisfying. I also love the interaction that Explosion has with the water, making the slower moving shots less of a drawback.

Starlit Warehouse - 5/10
Even ignoring the problems with using Auto-Rail, this is a weak map. A lot better than the original version (lawl 4 sectors), but the design just isn't all that interesting.

Midnight Abyss - 4/10
I actually like the low gravity gimmick in this stage, however the level design itself is exceedingly lacking here. The central room is large with nothing to do and the outside ring is cramped with all the powerups. Really horrid design.

Tree Ring - 6/10
I really like the basic layout here, but almost none of the stage ever gets used because everyone groups up at the random monitor in the center. Really kinda frustrating, since I don't really know what to do about that, since that central area is kinda important.

Zim's Base - 5/10
Meh. Really neat concept, but the level itself is rather boring. At least with rail it turns into a sniper war instead of a "spam the fire button in the center" game that it used to degenerate into.

Airborne Temple - 7/10
I really like this level. Might be partially nostalgia, but I really like the amount of cover this level has along with the ability to use automatic well. The outside ring was always kinda pointless, although a little better now with Explosion out there, but it's not the most complicated map.

Meadow Match - 8/10
This stage is phenominal for how simple it is. Nice rail sight lines, and plenty of open space and rings even if you don't have a weapon.

Silver Cascade - 8/10
I really like this level. The water in the center forces the flag carrier to get some support from his team, either in firing at the people trailing him or getting flown across the pool by Tails. I really wish I'd made the level have different left and right sides, though, instead of having it completely symmetrical.

Lime Forest - 8/10
Another simple, well-made stage. I really like the alternate path underwater, as it provides a great alternative in large games, and a way to possibly run the flag without conflict.

Cloud Palace - 6/10
This level is better than average, but it seems uninspired, really. I really like the base design with the springs, but the central section of the stage just really isn't interesting. It does provide a large amount of ways to run through the center, though, which helps a lot.

Metal Star - 4/10
This stage has not aged well for me. I really don't like how it's completely impossible to defend your flag, and scoring is more based on luck when your flag carrier happens to be close enough to your flag pickup to return the flag when it respawns. The basic layout is kinda nice, and rail works well, but only being able to score when lucky is just really lame.

Dual Fortress - 5/10
lawl homing. This stage honestly isn't that bad, but homing really hurts it and the alternate path is pretty much unusable here. Ends up being a very basic CTF stage. I do like the base design, though. Hard to defend but still possible to keep people from taking the flag with some skill.

Iron Turret - 2/10
I really don't understand what people like about this stage. It's cramped in the bases, and a completely open field in the center. Just thok to the other base, take the flag and run back. Nothing interesting at all.

Nimbus Ruins - 8/10
Another map that people either love or hate. Despite the pain of playing with lag on this map, I really love this map because it plays so completely differently from any other SRB2 map. I accept that I'm going to die repetitively, and concentrate on preventing the other team from getting my flag. Defense works better here than any other CTF map in the game, and that change of pace makes it really enjoyable for me. Also, running the flag here is so much more intense than any other CTF map, because of having to navigate over many jumps while trying to keep people from shooting your back as you do it.

Conveyor Conflict - 3/10
Another stage that clearly wouldn't be in the rotation if we had better options. This stage sucks, it's impossible to get the other team out of your base and it takes absolutely forever to run the flag just to get hit by the 3-4 opposing team members in your base. Mediocre concept executed really badly.

Sapphire Falls CTF - 6/10
Well, we all know how this happened (Hmm, need 10th CTF stage), but humorously enough I actually enjoy the result. The bases aren't all that interesting, but the multiple routes to the other side along with the same good level design as the match stage works pretty well for CTF, if a bit large. With some better made base rooms this could work very well.

Isolated Canyon - 6/10
It's basically impossible to defend the base here, but I really like the basic level design. I really don't know how to fix the issues here, but I really like the base design, and actually kinda miss the Rail-Homing despite how cheap it was.

I'm going to rate the official single player levels:

Greenflower Zone Act 1: 7/10
This level was a tad small, but as it's the first level, that's perfectly reasonable. It had a few good secrets, and nice layout. A nice way to kick off the game.

Greenflower Zone Act 2: 8/10
This was a fantastic level. Nice and easy if you're just trying to go start to finish, but huge and jam-packed with secrets the second time around, just like a good level should be. Plus, it had great slopes!

Greenflower Zone Act 3: 2/10
I was disappointed by this level. Really basic, small field, you fight the boss, and ta-daaa! The level is over before it really had a chance to be anything worthwhile. I think that the two-complete-levels-then-a-third-level-with-just-the-boss thing was something of a cop out--I would have liked it much better if it was set up more like the original Sonic the Hedgehog (Three long zones, plus a boss at the end of the third).

Techno Hill Zone Act 1: 9/10
This level was awesome. The lakes of slime and scattered technology and ruin were placed perfectly, and the visual effects were stunning. As with GFZ2, the level can be linear or huge and full of secrets, depending on whether you're exploring or just searching for the exit, but the difficulty got ramped up a little bit here. Plus, the factory entrance at the end and the gas jets and pipes were really cool. THZ1 is a definite win.

Techno Hill Zone Act 2: 9/10
Another winner. THZ2 had elegantly perplexing secrets and unbelievable visuals. Plus, you have legitimate choices of path, as opposed to the previous tiny forks in the road that didn't really affect you that much if you pick one or the other. Great music, too; catchy, but not the sort that would drive you nuts even if it got stuck in your head (and believe me, I know that.) Also, a new dimension of difficulty arises from the slightly more mazelike structure of the level, but not to the point of frustration. MAJOR LEAGUE WIN HERE!

Techno Hill Zone Act 3: 6/10
Like GFZ3, I think the fact that the only thing in the level is the boss is a tad cheap, but at least this level was pleasing to the eye. The scenery was great, and it really did feel like the whole stage was a vehicle sliding through a tunnel. The lighting effects added to the whole thing, too. I suppose this level was good, but it would have been much better if the level started out as a mix of elements from the first two acts, and ended with Sonic stepping into a teleporter that took him to the Egg Slimer. THAT would have ROCKED!!!

Castle Eggman Zone Act 1: 6/10
Not bad, but the level had problems. To a beginning player, the layout might be very frustrating, and they might not understand that they needed to find a switch to open the door, or where to find it. Plus, there were some cramped turns, and the weather effects get sort of distracting in Software Rendering (this improves in OpenGL Mode). This level is pretty good, but it represented a big leap in difficulty that may have been too harsh. Could have done with some editing.

Castle Eggman Zone Act 2: 7/10
This level was cool in that it was so different from everything before it, but again, it may have been a tad too difficult and a tad too plain. Most of the hazards came from the enemies. Sound familiar? Maybe because that's the same principle on which the beginning wadder makes a huge, ugly room with 700 Crawlas? All right, that comparison is a tad harsh, but the hazards did feel a little uncreative.

Castle Eggman Zone Act 3: 3/10
I didn't like this level for the same reason I didn't like GFZ3. At least the setup was a bit more dramatic, but there wasn't even an Egg Capsule! Worse, the game makes a leap here from a bit too hard to way too easy--THZ3 was harder. It needed more scenery and more challenge, and, as with the other two boss levels, I might have liked it more if there was a long level that leads up to it. This level could have been worse, but it wasn't a good final level at all.

To everyone who thinks this is OLDC:
tl;dr

As far as single player levels go, SSN did a really good job. The only reason why we'd even want new levels is because the official ones are stale.

I have no problems with the single player levels, except the bosses, but that will be fixed in 1.1, although adding some things to GFZ's 3 boss stage would be nice. That and CEZ2. Your only hazard is the enemies.

Exactly. As I said, I would have liked it to be more like it was in Sonic 1, where there are three long stages to each zone, and the boss is at the end of the last stage, as opposed to just two long stages and a third with ONLY the boss.

Making a single player map(mostly for a boss) is pretty hard, but I think they should be more...like.... hm... acid missile's first boss?

It's been a long time since I posted. Anyway, im going to do CTF, since I mostly play this then other gametypes.

Silver Cascade-5/10

It's not a very good place for begginers; open death water gives enemies a chance to rail you.

Lime Forest-9/10

A very good map, excellent for begginers.

Cloud Palace-6/10

Automatic with Infinite makes this a hard ring to dodge, and the fact that you can't really dodge it :/

Metal Star-6/10
It justs plain, no walls or obstacles, but the rail-rings can help out alot if known how to use them.

Dual Fotress-5/10

Homing is pretty hard to dodge, it could use bomb rings. The level is great to play in, sometimes people camp.

Iron Turret-7/10

Good place for begginers, open space, but the fact that the base is so small, its hard to dodge bomb-rings.

Nimbus Ruins-9/10

This place is mostly for experts or experienced players who know how to control c-lag and honored skills. The place is different then others. It's more hard for people who strafe to look back and shoot while trying to jump over obstacles.

Conveyor Conflict-7/10

Bomb rings and invincibles, with speed-shoes is hard here. Nothing new and sometimes its laggy here with over more people that you can handle.

Sapphire Falls CTF-5/10

You can get automaticed here from getting out of the water; a little basic for people who are begginers.

Isolated Canyon-8/10

More harder to defend your flag here, and even more stressed from people coming from eveery direction.

nightmare cenz said:
I keep wondering why people doesn't like Metal Star Zone
Seriosuly it's not that bad as you think.
It has the Fail Ring. (My personal reason I don't like it is it reloads too slow)

MATCH:
Sapphire Falls Zone
One thing I don't get about this level: Falls. There's only one waterfall in this level. But overall, this level is my favorite of all Match stages.
Thunder Citadel Zone
Whenever I play with my sister, I could just Splitscreen Off, God and go under those crushers. I rarely do that, though. But I like the outdoors part of the level.
Desolate Twilight Zone
I don't know what I like or hate about this level besides the sand and the dark sky.
Hydro Plant Zone
I don't like this level at all. I never survive using Sonic.
Starlit Warehouse Zone
This level rocks. I like going to the high part above the buildings and race to get the Automatic Rings. There's also this MOD or some sort of WAD that when you use OpenGL mode, the street lights really have lights.
Midnight Abyss Zone
What I really hate about this level is the inner part. The part where you go 'round and 'round. You could go the opposite way and when you come across your opponent, you could shoot him/her at anytime. I like the zero gravity though.
Tree Ring Zone
This level is too cramped with wood and that waterfall thing. But I could really hide above some trees and snipe there.
Zim's Base Zone
Too small and it seems so easy. Once a player goes behind the pink sofa, he/she probably goes in a straight line, when you can hide on the other side and wait for him/her to go out and shoot.
Airborne Temple Zone
I think there is challenge in this level. Trying hard not to fall or maybe trying to make others fall.
Meadow Match Zone
Another of my favorites. I like running above water (using some WAD files) when playing with my sister and when she's underwater I like looking on her screen, watching my feet move underwater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back