Do you think DBZ BT3 is cool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSonicStar*

イㄖㄛㄋㄙㄊ&#
If you like it, post three reasons why make them simple<no>.

I am the super sonic hedgehog! I am SuperSonicStar!

I didn't get the game, but from what I've heard, it's actually not that bad.

Wait, why don't you just use your signature to enter your "SUPER SONIC HEDGEHOG" thing at the bottom automatically for you? Each time I see it, it either has a tag error like an extra or something, or it's completely normal (but it has no bar, so you have to write it each time you make a post). Gosh, just click profile, and you can put that same exact text into your signature, and will never have to write it again.

If you get it. Fight cell in story mode with gohan you will die and get mad, his overpowered! Dont do close combat just do your finishing move and your signature move! Trust me!

[/b] I am the super sonic hedgehog! I am SuperSonicStar!

SuperSonicStar* said:
If you get it. Fight cell in story mode with gohan you will die and get mad, his overpowered! Dont do close combat just do your finishing move and your signature move! Trust me!

[/b] I am the super sonic hedgehog! I am SuperSonicStar!
I love it ,and yea when you fight cell with gohan ss2 RUN AWAY!
1.Story mode feels more realistic ,cause in the middle of the battle you can change into a cutscene

2. More tournements, and online

3. More charecters (half of the new charecters are from dragonball)

Most DBZ games are good except for the Game boy ones. But I still havent got this one yet. I still cant decide if I want it for the Wii or the PS2. Because the Wii has Online but I hate the controllers. So can someone tell me which one I should get?

Get the Wii, you can buy a regular controller for it like amecube's con. but yes, get dbz fight cell, he is so ******* hard but i beat him. But never do close combat with him.

Do not evade the curse filter

I think the Wii has rather great controls for Budokai Tenkaichi 2/3. I guess I just got used to it, and now I can hardly play it with a gamecube controller.

Anyway, the Dragonball Z are all pretty crappy, exception being the Budokai Tenkaichi series. However, each version Budokai Tenkaichi doesn't show much news. Its bigger, larger, and better everytime, and thats fine with me. You'll always know you get a good game. However, old things either get better or stay the same, so there's really no reason to keep previous versions.

If you never played the Tenkaichi series before, and are a Dragonball Z fan even a little bit, then its totally worth your time. If you have played the Tenkaichi series before, and liked it alot, then I suggest you sell your old version and buy the newest one, since the new Tenkaichi will be even better. If you just like fast paced free-roam fighting games, then it'll be good for you too.

True True....but nothing is better then dbz bt3 now in dbz sereis unless they continue with it...

I am the fastest hedgehog at dbz and srb2! Beleive it!

Heheeh I am

I am...i just need the characters that you have to wish for thats all...

Yeah, you are a decade too late. I remember DBZ fondly from my middle school days back in 1999. I watched that show on horrible Real Player files at 5 fps recorded from fansub tapes so rerecorded you frequently couldn't even read the subtitles. On the early days of the internet with a 56K, that was still epic win. I even have a cartridge of the second DBZ fighter for SFC/SNES.

However, I outgrew the show in early high school, not all that long after finishing it. Once I discovered internet fansubs, I don't think I ever really looked back to DBZ. If nothing else, it was definitely responsible for getting me interested in anime in the first place. I feel nostalgic towards it, but there's no way I'd ever watch it again; it's just too damn long.

Dude.... Are you like 20 or something? And you still play Sonic? Oh well.... Anyways I still havent played this game yet but I do think it will be good. But Budokai 3 will always be my favorite. And Budokai 1 had bad gameplay but it did have the best Cutscenes out of any DBZ game. Oh and there was another old DBZ game for I then the Super Nintendo that reminded me of the Tenkaichi's I just forgot its name.

Sonow Hakura said:
Dude.... Are you like 20 or something? And you still play Sonic? Oh well.... Anyways I still havent played this game yet but I do think it will be good. But Budokai 3 will always be my favorite. And Budokai 1 had bad gameplay but it did have the best Cutscenes out of any DBZ game. Oh and there was another old DBZ game for I then the Super Nintendo that reminded me of the Tenkaichi's I just forgot its name.
*offtopic* it realy doesent matter if your a Adult that likes playing Old school or New school games.
*Ontopic* The game is good,but it gets old in about 6 hours or so, with the fighting and all.

When its about control, though, I like Tenkaichi 2 better. Some stuff in Tenkaichi 3 got better, like the Kamehameha waves and other special moves, and of course moving around, but on the other side, smash attacks were way more usefull and easy to do in Tenkaichi 2, as well as guarding, teleporting and deflecting energy waves. That stuff was way more flashy and easy to do in Tenkaichi 2. Pressing A+B is kinda unhandy.

Super mystic sonic said:
When its about control, though, I like Tenkaichi 2 better. Some stuff in Tenkaichi 3 got better, like the Kamehameha waves and other special moves, and of course moving around, but on the other side, smash attacks were way more usefull and easy to do in Tenkaichi 2, as well as guarding, teleporting and deflecting energy waves. That stuff was way more flashy and easy to do in Tenkaichi 2. Pressing A+B is kinda unhandy.

Well...that game was not even that good. Besides the new dbz game has better charatcer moves, tho I have found out that the game in tenkaichi 2 slows down if both of you do the same move at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back