Ummmmm.....For some reason modern's tricks and neo's homing attack have issues like they go into their standing pose, for modern it's toward the camera......HELP!

Ummmmm.....For some reason modern's tricks and neo's homing attack have issues like they go into their standing pose, for modern it's toward the camera......HELP!

About Neo Sonic's homing attack, you're going to have to wait for it. Making models takes a long time depending on the character that's being worked on.

Or you know, you could just use Neo Sonic v1.14, if you're that kinda guy.

About Modern Sonic's poses, I've seen a video covering them already.

Here's the link to it.

Yeah, both Neo and Modern Sonic got updates, leaving this pack behind somewhat, along with Knuckles' and his new swimming animation IIRC. I think it's gonna be a while before Jeck updates the pack, as models take a long time to edit at times. Which is why I'm really grateful for this...

About Modern Sonic's poses, I've seen a video covering them already.

Here's the link to it.

Super grateful for the updated model in the video! But, considering the lack of a "Re-usable Content" tag on this mod... is it even allowed to be put out there? Sorry if that's a dumb question. Best case scenario, these get touched up on and are included in the pack with permission!

Yeah, both Neo and Modern Sonic got updates, leaving this pack behind somewhat, along with Knuckles' and his new swimming animation IIRC. I think it's gonna be a while before Jeck updates the pack, as models take a long time to edit at times. Which is why I'm really grateful for this....
can I have the link to the knuckles and neo sonic models

Oops, my wording is bad. Neo and Knuckles got updates for the .wad and main game respectively, no new models were made for them... at least, not to my knowledge? I haven't seen any WIP screenshots or anything on the Discord or the like.

Last edited:
But, considering the lack of a "Re-usable Content" tag on this mod... is it even allowed to be put out there? Sorry if that's a dumb question. Best case scenario, these get touched up on and are included in the pack with permission!

I'm not sure, maybe Jeck was working on the v5 model the entire time and we all didn't know?

I'm not sure, maybe Jeck was working on the v5 model the entire time and we all didn't know?

I know I'm saying the obvious, but he need a lot of hours/days/weeks/months to do this. Jeck will surely also be waiting for various characters that have yet to be released (like Pointy) to release the full pack.
sorry if i sounded a little rude

When I went to opengl settings and turned on models, all of the characters were still sprites. (entering "gr_models on" in the console was not working for me either)

Edit: I actually got it to work now and these models look great! Keep it up, Man!
tenor.gif

Last edited:
You might also need to consider he's a Dev, maybe he's working more on the game itself at the moment; maybe he is not, I obviously don't have a clue.

Hm, right. I got kinda confused, but ok, I guess.

Also I looked at the game credits and he's there. I knew he was a Developer!

Back