Match/CTF Level Rotation - 2.1 Public Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think tree ring zone should go back in. Why was it removed from 2.0 in the first place? There are great maps from the 1.09.4 era contests, but they're just getting ignored.

Last edited:
I think tree ring zone should go back in. Why the hell was it removed from 2.0 in the first place? There are great maps from the 1.09.4 era contests, but they're just getting ignored.

EDIT: Oh crap! Double post!

Wasn't that the 1.09.4 match level? I loved that one. Always wondered why it was removed.. :<

Right on the face. Anyway, I agree with Knux576, it is cool that The multiplayer pack can have a perfect 10.000.

It wouldn't work in 2.0/2.1 match without some major changes, and we don't have permission to update it anyway.

Aquatic Base Zone lags (LOW FPS) more than any level that I have EVER seen in any mod ever. It is so slow that it nearly freezes up srb2. All the lag I have ever seen combined does not compare to this map's lag.

i have some suggestions:
- I think Crystalline Caves should be replaced with something like Hydro Plant (from mtf_retropack.wad).
- Aquatic Base is really boring and i think that Spaceport Warfare or Metal Star (Also from mtf_retropack) can replace it well.
Other stages that i don't like are Granite Gorge (ugly texturing), Amber Ravine (Almost unplayable as Sonic due to a lot a cramped area) and Overground Thicket (visualy uninteresting).

i have some suggestions:
- I think Crystalline Caves should be replaced with something like Hydro Plant (from mtf_retropack.wad).
- Aquatic Base is really boring and i think that Spaceport Warfare or Metal Star (Also from mtf_retropack) can replace it well.
Other stages that i don't like are Granite Gorge (ugly texturing), Amber Ravine (Almost unplayable as Sonic due to a lot a cramped area) and Overground Thicket (visualy uninteresting).

Well, this thread is old, Did you know that several levels from the beta are outdated? By what I know, several levels have been deleted and others were added/revamped.
I don't see the problem about Crystalline Caves, but I agree on the addition of Hydro Plant and also, I think Aquatic Base was already deleted from the rotation due to a very low frame rate... I dunno, to me Granite Gorge isn't a texturing problem, but itself the level design and its name is weird. I completely agree on Amber Ravine, and finally I don't understand what do you mean about Overground Thicket, it seems visually like Lime Forest from the CTF rotation, simply as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back