This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Update v1-3

After playing this for a while I decided the items were a bit too frequent and didn't really make a lot of sense on multiplayer (put a lot of pressure on players to use them in the narrow tunnels).
I've revised the placement of item boxes, plus added a guiding line on the floor for the 2nd shortcut to make it a little more obvious and help players line themselves up for the drop.

This is really cool. I assume the course is original and the theme is from the game? As I never played it, I'm not sure. I find it weirdly nostalgic, despite having never played the game. Wow, the music is super serene, too... you did a very nice job with this. I'm impressed :o

Thanks so much! The stage layout is actually mostly based off the first 4 levels from the game, all strung together into one big map :D

Update v1.4:

I was told about a problem with the reservoir area, in which you can get blasted over the short blue walls on the ramps, with no recovery. I've added an invisible barrier to prevent this.
I also made a few graphical fixes and improvements, such as the rising door as you enter the Coliseum, and the floating Miru in the final chamber before the main Coliseum ground.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back