Soul Calibur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earuto, stop making a topic saying "Hey, like this game?" as it doesn't start with enough flavor to get it going.

This series is solid, though the single player sucks, the multiplayer is fun.

Soul Calibur is a nice videogames series, but Soul Calibur 4 ZOOKZ when it comes to the storylines, Soul Calibur 1 (DC) at least had a different semifinal battle depending on the character, I dont know, just think Soul Calibur 1 felt just right to play.

SC4 completely failed in the entertaining part. The fights became very stupid for some unexplainable reason.

However, SC1 and Soul Blade really take the cake.

Soul Calibur 1 was the best out of the 4, especially the feature where you earnt coins by doing special battles, also the metal characters, edge master swords and all that stuff that the game had, bad thing all those were removed .

SC4 is following in the tradition of SC3 making the single player really reaaaally hard. After the single player gets finished off, the multiplayer is pretty much the only reason to come back to the game.

Don't like it.

It's overrated,boring and not as fluid as other fighters such as an DOA or a Tekken.

Non of the characters are memerble or even cool.

That's why they needed too leech off another fanbase such as Star Wars.

HEY Soul Calibur 1 was awesome, I loved it and it was a really entretaining game and there were much more and variated levels than in Soul Calibur 4, SC3 was way too random.

I found soul calibur 2 to really be the best. I didn't care for the bonus characters depending on the systems, but the simple arcade style was still fresh and the character models we're simple and well designed.

unlike soul calibur 3. yea it was still fun, but It had a message written all over it's face saying, " Im a mimic of god of war's reaction command system and Fire emblem's stragety field :P "

I was sad when I saw this...but as long as i get to play with Kilik im happy ^^

Love 2, hate 3, haven't played the others (aside from 10 minutes on a SC1 machine while waiting for a movie to start).

The gameplay was a big step down in 3, it seemed like I could always win with just 2 or 3 of Astaroth's moves (unlike 2, where I have to use a lot more to stand a chance). And their single player content just plain sucks. Always has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back