Spike.wad popular rating on netgames!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a wad for my little bro called Spike.wad. Yes it is sonic sprites however he has mega fly, a cool life symbol and lots of other stuff
Download it Here *Fixed Link*

Looking for screenshots? They're here:

Sorry for no gameplay screens....

lightdash, originally going to ringsling red trampolines, has the jump and fall animation jump, wicked sweet sprites when using jet shoes,and thats all I remember... if you see something else my bro probobly put it in...

Doesn't look like you were excited to make this...its a edit of Sonic skin, 1P screen, and life symbols and stuff. Its not even a recolor. Its lower, something I've seen only few times in my life. You just showed us you have wad skills. Now show us what you can do with them.

So try to go 2 steps further next time to land above the recolor state.

I think it's great. Somebody should make a Shadow the Hedgehog character that can use the jet boot ability. But one question about it. Why did you use Super Sonic Sprites for when he decends after his boots wear down?

This was edited from Sonic. Sonic doesn't have special ability sprites, they are replaced with Super ones. I think he forgot to edit them.

Even if you choose fly(from Tails), the actionspd still defaults to Sonic's thok. That means he'll fly up at thok speed everytime you press the jump button even once when flying. I think it should be 1 or 2.

Super mystic sonic said:
Even if you choose fly(from Tails), the actionspd still defaults to Sonic's thok. That means he'll fly up at thok speed everytime you press the jump button even once when flying. I think it should be 1 or 2.
I know that I'm just curious if it was on purpose.

Good to see people are critisizing. Maybe this will get my brother to shut up whenever he yells at me: "Make Spike! ( continuously repeats this until Lightning's head explodes)" So anyway all I did was make the jet sprites and fix up the S_SKIN. He wanted to try to make him overpowered but I lied to him "Only SMS and other people can do that kind of stuff " when I know it is ability 0 and mutitbility 1. :wink:

metalsonicmk72 said:
I think it's great. Somebody should make a Shadow the Hedgehog character that can use the jet boot ability.

SA2Shadow :roll: . But I haven't tried this yet cause I'm on my mac right now, so I haven't the slightest idea what the "jet boot ability"... So when I get on my PC i'll try it and edit this :) .

>_> <_< If its just fast flying I wont download...

EDIT:okaaay then... Its just a fast flying sonic.

I dont think this character will become very popular. To me, hes just a green sonic that uses random sonic sprites.LAME.

That's what he is to everyone Darkfire, because that's what he is.

This is not only a recolor, but a very poor-grade recolor. Please try something with an ounce of creativity next time.

well don't aim it at me It Wasn't My Idea And I Warned Him About This...

Anyway I Said It Was Popular Because Alot Of People Used Him On A Server I Hosted With The Code MAXSEND 3000. A lot of people used him to escape or fly in at match really fast...

metalsonicmk72 said:
I think it's great. Somebody should make a Shadow the Hedgehog character that can use the jet boot ability. But one question about it. Why did you use Super Sonic Sprites for when he decends after his boots wear down?

Heh, what would be cool is an Ancient Light charability. Play SA2, people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back