Who really hacked srb2k?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexis

It all began yesterday when i was in srb2k's server when we were playing a normal game of tag.Hours later somebody was consistency failing probably everybody, and when I reentered Strange things were happening.Here's a list of things that were happening:

I was saying stuff I wasn't really saying;
I was being controlled;
It said I was host but srb2k was supposed to be host;
I think I saw somebody spamming the word "Has" While somebody was consistency failing;
Two people named Player 1 and Player 2 were there;
I saw no srb2k.

I've heard Stazzo(The one who was verified) was the hacker.They said that Stazzo was Ash(The hacker we all know).Who do you think it was?

Its only someone exploiting SRB2's Bugs and make netgaming unstable. You dont have to worry about it. By the way, the 'Hacks' are fixed in 2.04. So it was caused by c-fail.

Ok, I think it's time to make this very clear.
SRB2, like every other program, has security holes.
This is nothing new. There is no such thing as a 100% secure program. Please do not make posts asking about "Who hacked X server" or "OH MY GOD THERE'S A HACKER ON THE LOOSE!" We're fully aware that the game has holes. Unless you've got some really relevant information to share, such as finding holes and being able to patch them, please don't make topics like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back