This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

phantomneR

just pronounce it "phantom"
(Am I, like, morally allowed to call it a "pack" when its just 2 characters? I mean more are coming later I guess anyway)

This is PhantPack R! (Fancy banner, character arts, and, most importantly, more characters hopefully coming later.)
This is a series of SRB2Kart Characters that I thought, "Hey, why not add this video game character that I like," and here we are.

Character 1: Shulk from Xenoblade Chronicles!
(Speed: 5/Weight: 7)
attachment.php

The heir to the Monado takes to the track! With the aforementioned blade behind him, he's sure to have visions of victory!
*Sound files from Xenoblade Chronicles for the Nintendo Wii.

Character 2: Wario from the Super Mario franchise!
(Speed: 6/Weight: 8)
attachment.php

Mario's crude, greedy rival bursts onto the scene! Don't let this nasty guy bump you around with his high weight (and fancy two-tone color scheme!)
*Sound files from Wario World for the Nintendo Gamecube.

...And more planned down the line! Have fun tearing up the track with these newcomers!

Attachments

• kart0008.png
    kart0008.png
    27.3 KB · Views: 6,425
  • kart0007.png
    kart0007.png
    27.8 KB · Views: 6,167
  • kart0001.gif
    kart0001.gif
    5.5 MB · Views: 388
  • kart0003.gif
    kart0003.gif
    4.8 MB · Views: 419
  • KC_PhantPackR-v1.pk3
    714.8 KB · Views: 911
Last edited:
Before anyone looks at this any further I think you should leave the file attachment out of the main post, it should end up in a section below it for people to download.

A completely personal suggestion I have for Shulk that won't keep him out of releases is this for his gloat sfx: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/275073865439248384/700633766246481940/FEEL.wav. I believe this matches the official characters more in the effect done too, while the current one is a bit different. You can, of course, make the correct modification to it on the current clip if you desire.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back