This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
and now that we have advance sonic advance cream why not advance amy advance knux and advance tails?
I myself was planning to try doing them next, but I don't really have other members to help me if I did, so doing everything alone takes a LOT of time, I'll probably work on Advance Amy next, If I have the chance.

ok i dont understand why do you use the capture the flag controls, can't you just use the custom buttons? those were put in with the purpose of modders using it for special abilities.
The original Cheese code had Ring Toss as it's default button, I didn't mind changing the buttons since I found it convinient for mouse players, but I do suppose controller players would need an extra button for that, so I'll try changing that in future revisions.

Version 1.2 is out!

Hey guys! Another quick patch is out for Advance Cream. This time, Version 1.2.
It fixes:
Cream's nameplate conflicting with Advance Sonic's.
Cream's A1 flight sprites.
Cream's flying sounds are now muted until I find the proper sound effects for it.
Enjoy!

~~Some news..~~
I've decided well, and Advance Amy is in development now! She's gonna be a little tougher to do than Cream and going to take more time, but she's being developed!

Version 1.2.1 is out! Quick patch!

I really wanted to add some fixes, but I didn't want to wait until version 1.3, so here you go:
Added much more sprites for Cream's Falling, Spring, and Tired sprites.
Most of her sprites should be smoother currently.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back