• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Mokey

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidwayGem

skonk
Hey guys here is a sneek peak of my character mokey I am not working on him for a while cuz' I am Still with my family and they allow me only 3 hours a day use the computer anyways the CSS is here (it is a sprite rip) I haven't got COVID (thank god) so you don't need to be worried I do not have geplay footage of mokey for now but I will have it in 22nd I think I will have some progress anyways comment or do anything I don't care if you are a hater. Have a nice day UwU

Attachments

• TransparentMokey.png
    TransparentMokey.png
    87 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
You need to have proof you're actually doing something, like a screenshot, or even some actual sprite work.

Ok, I like it. The abilities sounds neat, good luck on making the awesome character ��.

Thx UwU but I will make slow progress cuz' ya know only 3 hours with the computer problems with slade cuz' I need to keep on asking for download so it should be ready to April fools (sorry for that sign at the beginning cuz' my phone is polish and I am)

Last edited:
You're uh... still not posting actual proof you're doing something, not even an in-game screenshot :/

Just like DrStephen said.
there's not any proof that you are making the character.
not even one single sprite or image of the game with the character.
if you don't show a proof that you are working on this.
eventually, this thread will get closed...

You posted the exact same image that you used a day ago.

With these "three hours" you claim, pretty sure you could have at least converted it into a sprite for SRB2 to load.

I know I just will have less sprites obły 3 sprites for the front back run forward, run backwards jump gun and like that and most of them will just be edited

i could make a mediocre character IN 3 hours! full sprites!

Dude, posting the same mokey image of before doesn't shows that YOU have worked on the character.
you need atleast to show how it looks in the game.

Yeah, I ain't seeing any real proof of anything in the game at all. Closing the topic, and don't bother making a new one until you got something of worth to show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back