• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

BMetal (REMAKE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pink Mario

i made a mod called bsonic a while back and im not proud of it. the only thing i was proud of is how i made a air spindash. so now i want to remake it

here are the moves that he will have

Float- its just the normal srb2 CA_FLOAT (might change)

Dash mode - like the normal one but all of his moves need him to be in dash mode to be used (other then CA_FLOAT)

Dash mode thrust - a thrust while in dash mode to keep it more

Air Spin Dash - its back but now you cant lose height and it stays in air? ( i am working on this one)

cHaOs SpEar - why did i think of this one pressing fire or custom 3 to shot a chaos spear (did not even start one this one)

i want to add more moves that might fit feel free to say some

Attachments

• srb20265.gif
    srb20265.gif
    2.4 MB · Views: 311
  • srb20266.gif
    srb20266.gif
    2.5 MB · Views: 250
  • srb20269.gif
    srb20269.gif
    3.2 MB · Views: 242
Last edited:
Maybe since there is chaos spear, there could be a move call chaos blast? Maybe it could require at least 10 rings, and drain those 10 when used so it isn't too op?

Those abilities gives me serious Metal Sonic vibes.
maybe that role is more fitting with this moves

now our metal friend cant be hurt by fire nor eggmans evil water

Attachments

• srb20275.gif
    srb20275.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 133
  • srb20276.gif
    srb20276.gif
    2.1 MB · Views: 130
Now metal sonic has chaos spears!
JK its called metal spear now

Pressing fire will allow you to shoot these things

Attachments

• srb20282.gif
    srb20282.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 163
Now metal sonic has chaos spears!
JK its called metal spear now

Pressing fire will allow you to shoot these things

Hey... if you don't mind me asking, did you make these sprites/code for this chaos spear? I just can't shake the feeling i've seen these somewhere before. If it's someone else's work, please ask for their permission first and foremost! Unless its reusable content, of course.

Hey... if you don't mind me asking, did you make these sprites/code for this chaos spear? I just can't shake the feeling i've seen these somewhere before. If it's someone else's work, please ask for their permission first and foremost! Unless its reusable content, of course.

ye i know im going 2 ask the place where im using them before that just to note i will be asking for everything i used from others

speaking about that i going 2 reuse the insta shield with my own tweaks im already done tweaking it
its the same as in s3 and k (meaning that its a jump ability and NOT a spin one) and you can hurt others in match and stuff
im going 2 ask for permission before i keep on going so i dont have to delete it last second

Attachments

• srb20283.gif
    srb20283.gif
    2.1 MB · Views: 119
  • srb20284.gif
    srb20284.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 118
speaking about that i going 2 reuse the insta shield with my own tweaks im already done tweaking it
its the same as in s3 and k (meaning that its a jump ability and NOT a spin one) and you can hurt others in match and stuff
im going 2 ask for permission before i keep on going so i dont have to delete it last second

It would be more important if you could get permission from the authors before showcasing these edits right here, ASAP. Chop chop.

i ALSO now want to make bmetals moveset based on sonic advance 1-3 (sonic only)
so i made him do a sonic advance 1-2 air dash!
i made this by myself so i dont need to ask any one yay (:

Attachments

• srb20285.gif
    srb20285.gif
    2.1 MB · Views: 141
also if you wondering bmetal has a faster dash mode, much faster then metal sonics and they almost do the same thing but this one can attack in match as well!

Attachments

• srb20292.gif
    srb20292.gif
    5.7 MB · Views: 119
Since the author of this project did not actually get permission for the assets he's showcasing (like you could get away with lying to moderation about getting permission from a judge) this thread will now be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back