ok ill try that out

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

do the konami code, if done correctly, Shadow logo would appear in red along with a gunshot sound effect.
if done, those boxes would appear

i well thanks but i ment what do i press for the code

Oh no Inazuma please help im playing with Shadow with 3d model but the sprites when he runs that are orange are now blue for me! I thought it was a model corruption with jeck jims 3d models so i refreshed all models but no use they are still blue please help!

Oh no Inazuma please help im playing with Shadow with 3d model but the sprites when he runs that are orange are now blue for me! I thought it was a model corruption with jeck jims 3d models so i refreshed all models but no use they are still blue please help!

send a picture to i can help

well i can see if i can help

Yeah, that's what I'm doing, but nothing is happening. I want to say it's exclusive to the Shadovv variant but I've seen people do it in multiplayer with the regular version, so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong or if there's something I'm missing, but as of now I'm kind of locked out unless I figure out what this thing I'm missing is.
I may be late, but did you get all those Chaos Emeralds? I heard that beating the game with them unlocks the konami code, which then unlocks the bikes.
As usual, the code is Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right Spin Jump.

i well thanks but i ment what do i press for the code

you must use the keyboard for making the input easier, you also need to use spin (for B) and jump (for A). it also must be done in-game, not in the menu

real great mod! nothing thats all compilcated and stuff like using the custom buttons and stuff like that... its just like saying "teleport and homing attack. play with it." which isnt bad. i love it. and instead of him acting like he did in 2.1, where if you teleported, you lost all your speed. with this, you keep every (almost) IPS! (inch per second) and you dont have to try TOO hard to get a good combo. (i also like the dab you put in there.)

Attachments

• srb20277.gif
    srb20277.gif
    4.6 MB · Views: 283
So secrets I've found so far:

1. DAMN fourth Chaos Emerald - Collect the fourth Chaos Emerald with Shadow.

2. Ultimate victory - Defeat a boss without taking damage (I think).

3. Motorcycle - Press ^ ^ v v < > < > Spin Jump, then defeat enemies for random monitor drops.

Does anyone know what "Shadow fever" is, or any other secrets?

do the konami code, if done correctly, Shadow logo would appear in red along with a gunshot sound effect.
if done, those boxes would appear

Like you just move to the konami code?

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

So secrets I've found so far:

1. DAMN fourth Chaos Emerald - Collect the fourth Chaos Emerald with Shadow.

2. Ultimate victory - Defeat a boss without taking damage (I think).

3. Motorcycle - Press ^ ^ v v < > < > Spin Jump, then defeat enemies for random monitor drops.

Does anyone know what "Shadow fever" is, or any other secrets?

Command for multiplayer to disable his fever of easter eggs in multiplayer.

I went and defeated GFZ Boss as Shadow in both a no-save run & using Botskin on a clear, all emeralds save. Without getting hurt, of course.
That Ultimate Victory easter egg isn't triggering for me, and I also made sure to defeat the boss in under 30 seconds.
I wonder what I'm missing?

I went and defeated GFZ Boss as Shadow in both a no-save run & using Botskin on a clear, all emeralds save. Without getting hurt, of course.
That Ultimate Victory easter egg isn't triggering for me, and I also made sure to defeat the boss in under 30 seconds.
I wonder what I'm missing?

I'm not entirely sure what triggered it. I did the whole boss without touching the ground after the first jump, doing a homing attack as soon as he was vulnerable. That triggered it.

I'm not entirely sure what triggered it. I did the whole boss without touching the ground after the first jump, doing a homing attack as soon as he was vulnerable. That triggered it.
As it turns out... Yeah! That did the trick! Felt quite specific, but found a way to do it consistently on that same boss. Thanks for the tip!

well i did find out how to get the bike but you guys never told me i had to beat the game as shadow to get it

well i did find out how to get the bike but you guys never told me i had to beat the game as shadow to get it

You do? I don't know how this stuff works. I beat the game with Shadow before even before I heard anything about a code.

a code can tell you the code
the code is: up up down down left right left right spin jump

you need to do this code after you beat the game as shadow

Last edited:
I have this to say. Shadow needs his own Super form music. Whether it be Who I am, All Hail Shadow, or I am all of me. He needs his own super theme rather than the base super theme for the game. I mean, if Silver can have Dreams of an Absolution play when super, Shadow needs a Shadow theme. other than that, he's an amazing character. My only other suggestion would be that his homing attack is like a Chaos Snap to enemie, kind of like in the CG intro for Shadow the Hedgehog, where you see him teleport to kick a few Black Doom guys.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back