• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

I'm making a mod while questioning my own insanity

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickplayzYT

Snoc YouTuber
I'm making a mod and these are the 2 sprites I've made, Drunk Sonic! (Oh god what's wrong with me)
External.png

Side_stand.png

Someone please call the FBI on me I think I need help

Why are his gloves torn? Did he get in a bar fight or is he a drunkard living in an alley?

Also, you should make it so that the directions shift randomly while he's walking, like the shroom condition in Earthbound and similar things in other games, so that while walking straight, for a bit, straight will make Sonic walk to the right.

It would be stupid and not fun to play, but good for a laugh for a bit.

Last edited:
Why are his gloves torn? Did he get in a bar fight or is he a drunkard living in an alley?

Also, you should make it so that the directions shift randomly while he's walking, like the shroom condition in Earthbound and similar things in other games, so that while walking straight, for a bit, straight will make Sonic walk to the right.

It would be stupid and not fun to play, but good for a laugh for a bit.

I'm friends with Nick, I can see what he thinks.

Drunk Sonic lore :O

So his gloves are torn because he kept on falling down and scraping his gloves on bushes and Trees

Also the thing where he randomly changes directions Is awsome and I'll have to implement that! Thanks for the suggestion

Drunk Sonic lore :O

So his gloves are torn because he kept on falling down and scraping his gloves on bushes and Trees

Also the thing where he randomly changes directions Is awsome and I'll have to implement that! Thanks for the suggestion
LOL! I'm definitely looking forward to this. It would be amazing on netplay servers.

I thought this post was gonna be of the other mod with my sprites lol

(as in my sprites, im just making some for him for a diff mod)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back