HorizonChars

HorizonChars v1.1.1 - Sharper & Slicker

pCjuRoS.jpg

Kill me now Deton

I really wish this character had battle mode compatibility, other then that the character is really great, I did a full game run with her, it was a blast. And I love the dance, even more in super form

I was genuinely surprised at how fun the double thok is to play with. Between that and the cute design, and her other fun toys in the form of the crystal blast and the enemy grabbing, this adds up to be a really fun and solid character.

As someone who still occasionally plays TF2, i very much appreciate and love the kazotsky kick being in this

At the first, I wanted to do the same, but with my OC - Tinik the Crystall Hedgehog. But looks like I am TOO late.
At the second, I like this character.

Wow. I've never seen such an diversely inspired, intuitive-to-play character hit the modding scene of this game in ages. Outstanding work!
My closest thing to a complaint is the choice of sprite palette that doesn't mesh with the base game's characters, but... honestly, Milne's pastel colors are so soft they're borderline therapeutic to look at.
This is a character I hope to see go places, both thru community response and maybe an update or two. In the immortal words of Juan Ortiz:
giphy.gif

Last edited:
I like this, is pretty funny to throw everything away
But I think... Orange would be a better supercolor for her

She'd potentially gonna be so annoying to fight against if she'd get Battle compatibility o_O

Not as worse as Aether tho

Version 1.1 is now out. Here's a changelog:

- You can now pick up players that are in their Super form in Co-op
- The carrying animation now properly resets when something falls out of your hands
- Carried objects will now automatically be dropped if they get too far away from Milne
- Picking an object up now resets their rollangle
- You can no longer pick up Brak's Electric Barrier
- Picking up Minuses no longer turns them into a mound of dirt
- The milnegrief command no longer requires the player doing the command to be in a level
- The sound effect from using the Crystal Shield's ability can no longer be heard from everywhere

Version 1.1 is now out. Here's a changelog:

- You can now pick up players that are in their Super form in Co-op
- The carrying animation now properly resets when something falls out of your hands
- Carried objects will now automatically be dropped if they get too far away from Milne
- Picking an object up now resets their rollangle
- You can no longer pick up Brak's Electric Barrier
- Picking up Minuses no longer turns them into a mound of dirt
- The milnegrief command no longer requires the player doing the command to be in a level
- The sound effect from using the Crystal Shield's ability can no longer be heard from everywhere

But it's not your character

I liked it, but it loads my Dedicated server, FPS drops to 10-15 fps for everyone. even if no one is playing for her

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back