Resource icon

[Open Assets] KeepShield [v3] ~ Keep your shield between levels

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

Zippy_Zolton

jet jaw sounds
Title says it all. Made in a few minutes out of an idea I had while brainstorming inside my own dream. DISCLAIMER: May not work with custom/modded shields.

Attachments

• srb20760.gif
    srb20760.gif
    3.3 MB · Views: 354
  • unknown.jpg
    unknown.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 272
  • KeepShield-v3.lua
    370 bytes · Views: 1,199
Last edited:
I would like to see this in the original game too. but it will be a little broken. because I can come to DSZ with a ̶w̶a̶t̶e̶r̶ shield or RVZ with an elemental shield. in the case of RVZ it will be very cheating.

I am one that doubts this would ever become a vanilla feature, but this is for those that would prefer to play like this.

I would like to see this in the original game too. but it will be a little broken. because I can come to DSZ with a ̶w̶a̶t̶e̶r̶ shield or RVZ with an elemental shield. in the case of RVZ it will be very cheating.

Not if it's handled like some other games - As another pointed out, in S3&K, the shields are lost between zone transitions, but kept between acts. Thus you're still limited in which shields

Anyways, wonder if this can be added to a level pack? I'll need to ask the creator permission if I get far enough. Awesome mod overall

I have a vague idea on how losing it between zones may work... But I don't think I will ever implement that. You are free to modify and use it yourself.

I have a vague idea on how losing it between zones may work... But I don't think I will ever implement that. You are free to modify and use it yourself.

Isn't this how the Many Minor Tweaks version of this works? You keep your shield but lose it between zones? Personally I much prefer this, but there's always that.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back