General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRose

LOL Man
Basically you post stuff that is not important enough to make a topic about. Example:

I have a test on Friday.

I have a party every weekend, isn´t it nice? My younger cousin always wants me to play Gamecube with him, but then I tell him, ¨later¨, most of times I don´t even get to play with him, I get too distracted playing soccer. Well, do you guys also have frequent parties? I think you do, but not as much as me.

I rarely go to parties.

Well I have no internet at my apartment anymore. So I rarely get online. I need to see if I can get a job so I can get back online.

Yeah, I thought you had left SRB2 (I actually thought that 3 users had left SRB2 long ago), it´s shocking when they reapear, and I won´t make an example of the expressions I get because that would be curse filter evasion.

Well I did not leave. But I have been spending most of my time at anther community. Which I got banned from it for a day. lol

Fedded.png

It feels kinda stupid having to admit I have only been banned one time in my whole life, but I have been banned on every forum I am on. Anyone whith logic sence knows what I mean, in case they don´t, this is the only forum I´m on DX.

I lost a bet on there. So I had to change my gender and name. That is why it says Krystal at the top.

Most of the forum have some the most unuseful things, like levels, and many menus that appear on your user, the smileys and the imgages under the post, but that of losing a bet and changing gender and name? LOL.

Well it is a MMORPG/community. So there is a lot going on. The bet was on Russian Roulette. Loser had to change gender and name.

I'm unmarried in the game if someone wants to marry me. lol

Well that still does not change the fact that I get hit on by a lot of noob guys. They ask if they can marry me. When I tell them I'm really a guy they freak out. LMAO

Summer school ended for me three days ago, I can't wait for SRB2ME, and my keyboard is going to be repaired in a few days. (On my wii right now.)

Guess that´s a big problem on internet, but the most annoying part is:

Code:
JAMES LEFT THE GAME
PLAYER 3 IS IN THE GAME (NODE 2)
PLAYER 3 RENAMED TO ANA JOSSE
<NOOB> R U A GIRL???
<NOOB2> R U?
ANNA JOSSE RENAMED TO MICHAEL 
<NOOB2> IS NO GIRL KIK HIM
<MICHAEL> WHAT´S?
<NOOB> U PRETENDING TO BE A GURL
<MICHAEL> NO, MY LAPTOP BROKE SO I HAVE TO USE MY SISTER´S
MICHAEL HAS BEEN KICKED (BANNED)

And that´s annoying as it could be.

Well it can get vary bad when you a female in the game I'm playing. They say stuff like they want me. They don't even ask if I'm a girl. Some people even propose to me knowing that I'm a guy. Those guys scare me. lol

Wow... I think I need to play netgames more. I sort of want to find people like this. :P

Let's see... I think I'm having an SRB2 party on the 25th. Even if it doesn't come out exactly on that day. I was going to make some ME shirts but I dunno now.

I just got off work 45 minutes ago. It was long, tiring, and I cussed out the new guy because he accidentally splashed fryer oil on me.

Has that happened before? I would be ticked if that happened to me, but I wouldn't cuss him out unless he threw it at me.

Ugh...trying to get some POPs for my PSP is becoming harder than expected.

My PSP just happens to not be compatible with PSARDumper. I've asked an online friend to download the POPs from rapidshare (I'm unable to use my computer at the time, and my PSP refuses to show the download link.) and send it to me via E-mail. I'm awaiting a reply now.

This isn't a chatroom. If you want to talk about stuff that isn't worth making a new topic about, maybe you should go to #srb2fun or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back