Super Smash Bros [Wii U | 3DS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm roaring for the ability to play as a Professor Layton Mii. Hopefully the customization of Mii costumes is very intricate, or else I'll have to settle with Layton wearing a purple torn suit and top hat instead of a brown one! :C

I'm mad they are technically revealing all the characters because it kinda ruins the suprise for me....

They're probably not going to add another Namco representative, and if they do, they would have to add another representative for Sega, and Capcom, those characters would probably be Tails, and Mrs. Pac-Man.

I'm pretty sure that Ms. Pac-Man isn't Capcom...

dls5jr.png

I suppose he'll get his chance another day.

All that's awesome, but here's what I was excited about today.

640px-SSB4_Rayman_Trophy.jpg

I've said it before, but the amount of polygons (and effort!) they're putting into these trophies is astounding.

pretty good fake there

I'm confused as to if Chrom is an alternate costume for Marth or his own character. He doesn't have his own page. And I'm pretty surprised by the sheer amount of FE characters we're getting- it's huge in Japan, I guess? And the 3DS game sold well here too I suppose. My only complaint is that they all look similar, the wizard guy aside- they've got blue hair and for all I know Lucina is a gender swapped Marth. Chrom is barely distinguishable. I'm sure they play great though.

Chrom is probably either an assist trophy or final smash, which would stand to reason. Fire Emblem certainly isn't Nintendo's most popular franchise or anything, but it still has a pretty dedicated fanbase. Awakening in particular sold very well.

Chrom appears in Robin's final smash as seen in the end of the video and on this screenshot:
242spbd.jpg

note that Robin has the final smash aura.

Unless they unfortunately make all 3rd party characters some trophies in the same section, and for the occasion added random 3rd party trophies.

Stage builder will likely be improved upon, but I'm pretty sure the coin launcher is getting replaced, and game demos are... 'whatever', basically

The game demos were useless. So was stage builder, as the options were very limited and there was no online sharing. I'd rather they just add more characters and stages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back