Post your Desktop

10424376_317011171807443_1707334133885515583_n.jpg

This is my beautiful desktop! :D
Windows 8.1!

Link don't work, AxiomAerofox.

Anyways, I'm sure you know where this background come from.

QPIiUPG.png

Screenshot2014-09-02113436.png

I just recently got a new laptop, so my desktop is not yet completely filled like it was on my last computer. Finding 1080p wallpapers of stuff I like is quite a struggle.

43ggZ3x.png

From this image you can tell that I am trying to learn another language (Japanese), consume a lot of media in its many forms, attend a school (college), and have not yet managed to expel League of Legends from my life.

Last edited:
uDZngKR.jpg

Before anyone asks, the pic is a deviantart user's take on Risk of Rain, a game on steam that I would recommend... Also, yeah, still making Genesis mixes, some new ones made the past couple days shown here...

I derived a charming background from a particularly endearing screen capture of the tale of 'Link's Awakening'. If I were more ambitious, the seagulls would not be so transparent. But they do have a certain charm, don't you think?

lWH0k31.jpg

Would you like to download this background? I offer due appreciation to the good host 'Imgur'.

See now, another image that finds its place on my computing desk top.

BKqYeli.jpg

You can observe this image on good Ryosios's 'Pixiv' account.

And then ....
MTZQJ2.png
What a pleasant vista of a quantized world! I marvel at the symbiosis between icons and image.

Pardon my 'role-playing'. :D

I love the feeling I get when I'm greeted by this wallpaper when I boot my laptop.
9adb958de8.jpg

is it possible to get a feeling from a wallpaper?

Last edited:
Now we have goth in there! How is the band/whatever called?

ON-TOPIC:
88e62503fd.jpg

I love neon-ish things.

I love the feeling I get when I'm greeted by this wallpaper when I boot my laptop.
9adb958de8.jpg

is it possible to get a feeling from a wallpaper?
Ooo, that wallpaper does give a nice feeling.

Also- an internet without racism? Impossible!

Ooo, that wallpaper does give a nice feeling.

Also- an internet without racism? Impossible!

I love dream-looking space wallpapers~

also, it's just something that came with my government laptop, dunno if delete it or what :v

Goth? Lol no and what do you mean by, "How is the band/whatever called?" Lol

Dunno, that wallpaper just gave me the gothic feeling, nothing out of the usual.
I did read "Powered by Ameba" so I guess is a game or something. May I ask how is it called?
EDIT: To not doublepost anything:

979a50b734.jpg

The car.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back