You wake up as the opposite gender and you have to go to school..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, would I be hot as a female? Would everyone recognise me or would I be different? Would everyone be acting normal about the fact that I am female, as if I always had been?

I guess I'd take the time to better understand the female mind and how it works, perhaps find out what my female friends talk about when guys aren't around, regarding guys (the most educational experience one man could ever have), etc.

I have female friends of a wide variety, but this board is for The Simpsons level stuff, really, so I can't say what else.

Last edited:
Doesn't really matter if you're hot or not, but you could describe both situations if you really want to. Nobody would act normal if you were suddenly female (or male if you're female)

Doesn't really matter if you're hot or not, but you could describe both situations if you really want to. Nobody would act normal if you were suddenly female.

Well, when I said act normal, I mean like that's how it's always been, ever heard of this book? From way back in my childhood, everyone just regards him as normal, as if he was always female.

But no? Damn, this makes things messy.
I ask again, would they recognise me as me, or would I be a completely different person to them?

Some COULD recognize you if they were close to you, most others would just believe you're a completely different person.

Some COULD recognize you if they were close to you, most others would just believe you're a completely different person.

Surely they'd mostly think "Damn, she seems a lot like Ben[Cue]", but, uh, would I be regarded as an unknown being? I mean, if I was seen to be a completely different person but still have my friendships and relationships, then damn that would be awesome, that's so much untapped potential for awesome understandings of the female mind it's not even funny.

Cosplay as a Touhou character? Or maybe I'd crossdress as a male since I'm more used to being a guy anyway.

I'm not sure this is a question that I can take seriously. Not because its impossible but because it sounds like the formula for a terrible Disney channel movie, a disturbing Syfy movie, or a gruesome anime.

This happened many times in various TV shows.

Unfortunately, people seemed to go "Hmm.. he looks like..." but never really see the full connection.

Fortunately, if I was a boy-->Girl. I could hang out with the girls, find out all the gossip, get tons of hits by boys. etc

...Sometimes I wonder about you, Autosaver.

As for the question at hand, I believe your best bet is not to go to school or outside your place of residence in general. As soon as word gets out that you've spontaneously and naturally changed overnight to the opposite gender, biologists the world over will be clamoring to study your body/hauled-in corpse.

Last edited:
Would I still be myself as a girl, or would I switch bodies with an existing girl? I think I'd do different things depending on which one it is.

If I was still myself--assuming that I wasn't too much in shock to actually go to school--then I'd just try to act like I always do. There are some girls at my school who defy all feminine stereotypes; I'd just join their ranks.

If I switched bodies with an existing girl at my school, I guess I'd do my best to act like her, based on what I know of her, but I doubt I'd do a good job, given that (a) assuming someone else personality in a completely non-satirical or mocking fashion is extremely difficult, and (b) I wouldn't know much about the details of her social life at school, and would know nothing of the details of her social life out of school.

So...yeah, this is just as complicated as it is insane. I'm glad it's not going to happen to me.

If I were to wake up as a female, eh? Interesting... Luckily, I have one of the easiest names to feminize.

Likely I'd just go about reaching the highest popularity circle in the female population of my school, fix one of my dude friends up with the knowledge I obtain, and (assuming the effect can be reversed at some distant point) clone myself in that form.

If I revert back to a male at any point, I'd go about as if I'd had a twin sister living in Europe, exchange-student program coincidence :P, and never reveal the truth of her origins... unless the cloning thing happens, at which point I say separated at birth and she found us. Live life with a twin sister for the rest of eternity. The End.

I don't go to school (I go to college but I'm not taking classes as of now), so naturally, I'd just... Probably do the same things I always do.

...Hrm, if I was a girl, would I have girl urges, or keep my current male ones?

Last edited:
If I were to become a girl. I'd run to Hinote and ask her what to do. :<
Being a girl is just like being a boy only a little different amirte?

I have a good feeling that my initial reaction would be something like this (Described in the first and second pannel). Also as Cue describes:
I guess I'd take the time to better understand the female mind and how it works [...]
I suppose I would also attempt to better understand the female body as well. After all, those womanly urges would still be there.

Get a loan/credit card, anything that would require the female me to pay them back. [Assuming I change back within a week or two.] Reap all the benefits.

Since I'm a girl..

If I were a boy the next day at school, people would notice if I sit in the same place. If everyone didn't know me yet, though, I could cause a lot of trouble. Also, I'd be doing a lot of sports and never care.

I would probably be all like, "Oh my god, I am a woman now, wait a minute, I have breasts!" I would be all sweet and nobody would know who I was at school and I could be all mean to guys that bothered me, "you aren't getting any of this!" I would then slap my girl butt and laugh at them. But no, I would probably be freaked out at that and wonder when, how, and why.

If I were to become a girl. I'd run to Hinote and ask her what to do. :<
Being a girl is just like being a boy only a little different amirte?

Um yeah. A little different :/. Yep. Just a little. Boys: Standing at the urinal. Girls; Sitting on the toilet seat. Anyway I would cause havoc as a girl. That school would come tumbling down.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back