who wants me to

• no i dont

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

littlejust

Annoyed-by-my-lame-username
hey Ssntails, Mystic, Sonikuuu (?is this how you spell it?) i saw your old version of srb2 and played it, it was much better than srb and i wanted to ask for the people who dont have enough space to download the full thing, to make a full 2D version via MMF?? ill make it.... i mean i asked sonikuuu (? still cant spell?) but he hasnt replied so uh.... can i?

One, Sonikku doesn't work on SRB2 anymore.
Two, what do you mean "not enough space"? If you don't have enough space for SRB2 (less than 50 megs), you've got some worse problems.

It must be "enough time". However, I think that this is an idiot idea (at least at first impression)... For a reason exists the download accelerators...

littlejust said:
hey Ssntails, Mystic, Sonikuuu (?is this how you spell it?) i saw your old version of srb2 and played it, it was much better than srb and i wanted to ask for the people who dont have enough space to download the full thing, to make a full 2D version via MMF?? ill make it.... i mean i asked sonikuuu (? still cant spell?) but he hasnt replied so uh.... can i?
Can you make it better than the actual SRB2?

And have online :D.

The old 2D version of SRB2 was canned because it quickly grew beyond the limits of the program Sonikku was using to make it, if I recall.

TGF has a crappy engine, you know
And if we do it in TGF or MMF we will lose the ability to load and make wads
If SRB2-TGF is discounted there will be a reason...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back