Now that Raikiri Online is gone....

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTS

I noticed that quite a few people here at SRB2 as well as myself played on the Ragnarok Online freeserver- Raikiri. Now that is is gone, I've found two other MMORPGs to play. Mimiru and I have moved to Shot Online, and I will also be installing DO Online soon. Both are 100% free and in full 3D. If any of you are interested, go to www.gamengame.com to see Shot, DO, and a few other 3D MMO games.

No, no, play SRB2 SPMoves; It doesn't cost a thing and it's a hella lotta fun to be able to Chaos Control away when someone's shooting at you. :P I'm highly multiplayer-based, so I've been making things like Multiplayer Easter Eggs and stuff... The current beta on my website is broken in the netplay area, but that same day I made this fix for it: http://JTE.rose-manor.net/Srb2SPMoves.exe

Aren't you supposed to release the source code with modified versions of programs released under the GNU GPL (which, incidentally, DOOM was)?

And why is it asking for SRB2.SRB to be in my My Documents folder?...

I'm sorry, but what exactly is the good in Chaos control if you can accidentally thok yourself right into the thok barrier?

its a glich that cant be stopped! :eek: but if you aim right and dont go crasy, you should be fine

The thok barrier kills you, but you don't lose a life. The point of Chaos Control is that you can go really fast through an invisible cover and teleport to the top of any platforms in your way. What's not cool about that? :twisted:

Xeno isn't gone NGG, most people left it because of poor GM support, no being updated. also, xeno will be wiped in december

OOOoooo, looky, NGG is back! :D

I'm wondering the same thing as hotdog. Where in SPMoves are these special moves and items? I've only found a few new levels, characters, and textures, but no Chaos Control.

You gotta find a chaos emerald in Single player, I don't think it works online... at least I can't get it to.

You need a Chaos Emerald in single player and co-op modes. All other modes require 10 rings. You also need to master the semi-complex button code of "jump -> spindash (while in air) -> thok (while holding spindash in air) -> continue holding spindash until you wish to land" Good luck. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back