Suggestions And Cheats

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotdog003

Here are some things to keep the reader busy.

Cheats
MAJOR CHEAT WARNING!!!!!
Open the console and type in the following:

Fishcake This is just a debug mode that everyone knows about.

Emilydampstone Enables "sissy mode".

iamaghost Enables No Clipping. Allows you to pass through walls and pop up on top of ledges when you walk into them. Great fun.

Suggestions:
1. A homade knuckles character.
2. More levels.
3. Splash effects when you don't wade to deep. It should still splash.
4. A speacial "home" level that you go to after you beat the game. If anyone has played the old Genesis Ecco the Dolphin game, they'll know what i am talking about.

I figured everyone would be all over this topic before I saw it. Ah well, I'll handle it. I'm sure just about everyone here was aware of those three cheats. It's not like they're government secrets. That, and fishcake doesn't exist in the 1.1 beta. Possibly the other two were taken out as well but I don't know.

On to your suggestions (even though there is a topic for this, why you posted here is beyond me).
1. It's being worked on...
2. It's being worked on...
3. Have you not run through shallow water before? It's there.
4. Don't look at me, I'm lost.

Dude, I just added the topic like, only one hour ago.

QUOTE: I thought everyone would be all over this topic before I saw it.

About my suggestions...
I meant when you HIT the water, not when you run in them.

What i mean by the "home" level is "sonic's home". In ecco the dolphin, I hear rumors that if you beat the final boss, you get taken back to Dolphin Bay, where your sisters, cousins, and kinfolks are happily swimming around. Sorry.

If you also stand in water, you can hear an effect... (providing its only waist-highish)

Wow... You people haven't played ecco the dolphin... I can't beat the final boss. :S I scream out his eyes, then dangerously charge his mouth... Then he grows another one and eats me. O_o

The cheats for 1.1 beta are some of the most generic crap ever:

God Mode: god
Walk Thru Walls: noclip

I'm surpiresd that nobody posted that earlier ;)

Press the ~ key during gameplay and type in the code.

I knew about most of those codes, except for that iamaghost one. *goes to try it*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back