Resource icon

[Open Assets] LauncherBlast2 reBoot

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Hey everyone!

I just want to drop an update for you guys as I've been very inactive and not touched this for a while. Don't worry! It's not dead. I intend to work on the launcher and maybe re-build it from the ground up, which might include new UI.

I apologize for not updating the launcher for the past year or so. Life has thrown a lot at me, and university is very stressful for me. I will be graduating summertime next year, so I intend to start working on this around that time.

I nearly dropped the project completely, as I feel that 99% of the features people used to use a launcher for are now present directly in the game (eg; addons, opengl toggle, window size, windowed/fullscreen), but it seems there is some amount of a community around this launcher at this point, and I appreciate that more than I could ever express in words.

I apologize once again for the long wait, and that the wait hasn't come to an end just yet, but stay tuned as I will be releasing new versions in future once I have my life together. I haven't forgotten about this launcher, or the people who use it.

having an issue

i've copied and pasted the commands i was supposed to into the console. when i start the game it says srb2win.exe could not be found.

There is 1 thing I think is missing

You know how the MC launcher has profiles? What if you could select your own little profiles for things like total conversion mods and exe mods. I think that would be a really nice feature that this launcher could benefit from.

Of course the user would have to make the profiles for the mods.

i kinda need help, when i launch it, it always fails bc it failed to execute ''LauncherBlast2Main''
it's kinda making me rage alot, i dint happend before.
[edit lol:ok i just deleted and and redownloaded it and it worked so no help.]

Last edited:
It is totally safe
k lol avg can act up sometimes
Post automatically merged:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOW 1000000000000000000000000 VIRUS ARE GOING TO ATTACK MY PC BECAUSE I HAVE TO TURN OFF AVG

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOW 1000000000000000000000000 VIRUS ARE GOING TO ATTACK MY PC BECAUSE I HAVE TO TURN OFF AVG
(can i stop with this plz)

hey! Just by looking at the previews I already know this launcher has a slick UI and must be really helpful in various occasions. I really wish I could use it. Problem is, it just doesn't boot up. I did everything listed in the instructions, moved the exe file into my srb2 folder, but it doesn't work.
A terminal shows up, stays blank for a while, then displays the error message in the image. The terminal then closes after a few seconds and the application just doesn't seem to show up.
"Can't find specified module". I hope a solution is soon to be found.
1620672474684.png

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back