Yay, Brawl is released tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delta

So who do you think will be in it? I personally am hoping for Megaman, but from those roster screenshots it's hard to tell who's in and who isn't. Guess we'll have to live with Bomberman. Hopefully Geno is in it, and guess what? I hear they're putting Mewtwo in the US version!!!11one I can't wait :ooo

And have you seen those videos on Sakurai's website? The game looks just as fun as Melee :)! I can't wait to pick it up tomorrow

blargen said:
It came out a year ago... Do you even know what year it is?
I hear you got a serious doll problem spread by TDSunshine. I'm here to exterminate. You cannot exterminate... me! Shut up already.

Stop it, we've gotten tired of it (although I love playing along.) Not to backseat mod, but honestly.... Tails Doll is not serious and the joke is getting old real fast.

Ah yes, it's already been a year since the release of Brawl? That was quick.

GREG THE CAT said:
blargen said:
It came out a year ago... Do you even know what year it is?
I hear you got a serious doll problem spread by TDSunshine. I'm here to exterminate. You cannot exterminate... me! Shut up already.

Stop it, we've gotten tired of it (although I love playing along.) Not to backseat mod, but honestly.... Tails Doll is not serious and the joke is getting old real fast.

Ah yes, it's already been a year since the release of Brawl? That was quick.

Yeah, i stopped because that was getting old.
So everybody else, follow me and don't be lame like that ever again, m'kay?

Delta said:
So who do you think will be in it? I personally am hoping for Megaman, but from those roster screenshots it's hard to tell who's in and who isn't. Guess we'll have to live with Bomberman. Hopefully Geno is in it, and guess what? I hear they're putting Mewtwo in the US version!!!11one I can't wait :ooo
Mewtwo, Bomberman, Geno, and Megaman aren't in.

And have you seen those videos on Sakurai's website? The game looks just as fun as Melee :)! I can't wait to pick it up tomorrow
Prepare to be a bit disappointed.

I'm pretty sure the Topic starter wasn't talking about an anniversary. He think he's trolling something. I don't know the word for it.

Luminous said:
Delta said:
Mewtwo, Bomberman, Geno, and Megaman aren't in.

Prepare to be a bit disappointed.

I am amazed that you haven't gotten the joke, yet.

Whoa, Sawnik is in it!!, check the website, it says his details and such, he's teh best ever!1!

I'll Begin said:
Hyperknux said:
Whoa, Sawnik is in it!!, check the website, it says his details and such, he's teh best ever!1!
Posts like this make me fear that this is another lost HDIJ topic.

*Sigh* how else are you supposed to play along the joke then? it's rare we get an oppotunity (however it's spelt) like this, we need an amusement at some point in our lives =/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back