This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
-Noo!!! you can't play this!!! is lazy and an awful creepypasta!!!!

+haha funny exetior and sark go fweeem

Allow me to feel my excitment for this character with a image:
hqdefault.jpg

I can't wait to play this masterpiece of a Exeitor!

It would be cool if there was a kind of separated wad that just gives the character and not changes the entire game and maps.

I'm not sure if it's made on purpose or not, but when you don't have knives, Exetior does a woosh sound effect if it's locked on an enemy

Pretty fun, if albeit unstable on my end with frequent crashes. Would be nicer if it was possible to harass other players and collect their souls with Exetior. >:D

Last edited:
Fun character, but unfortunately, srb2 can't be inappropriate, due to it being sonic. The srb2 community will have to cancel Exetior. Sorry, blurt.

Hey, so the infinite souls command doesn't exactly work. I still need to kill a certain amount of enemies to pass the level. Unless that's intentional, in which case that's just me being dumb and not understanding things.

Last edited:
As awesome as this is, there's a few problems with this character:
1. The Insanity Mode can be activated in Special Stages
2. Sonic has no transformation sprites and just stands there, I suggest fixing that, as well as some bugs that come with being Super (despite not normally being accessible, maybe give him a new Super Colour)
3. The new Black Core Zone Act 2 boss still uses explosions, as if he was still robotic, I suggest maybe replacing the explosion graphics with electricity.

Last edited:
The "exe_infinitesouls" console command doesn't work. It just says it's off and that's the default. Please fix this up Thanks!

about the cursed exe, its actually v2 of it since v3 had a disguise thing where u held custom 3 and ur sprites get replaced with ssnsonic
soooo the super secret is wrong
that doesn't change the fact that sonicexev2 is atrocious

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back