• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Srb2 world with pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
well it was not political but its not a bad idea

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

I should hope you have!

capitol-building-picture.jpg

How about one of these? XD
-------------------------
Capitol Causeway
Representative Racecourse
Senators Speedway
Politician Park
Fountain Fairway
-------------------------
Alliteration FTW!!!

Politician park sounds good or what about "political" park? maybe i could do one that looks like the white house (It's the white house right I not a building expert)

so I have made some progress, made the hoop,made some enemies but I still have not started on the last level and on match levels I have made some cut scenes which are ending up quite good(hopefully) but i still need some ideas on match's

so I have made some progress, made the hoop,made some enemies but I still have not started on the last level and on match levels I have made some cut scenes which are ending up quite good(hopefully) but i still need some ideas on match's

Good! Can't wait to review this!

I'm trying to make it so you need one emerald to proceed to the next level is this possible??

Could I see some cutscene graphics (if they're not just words)?
I Will put some tomorrow, Hopefully i most likely will they may look crappy But any way here are some pics of my mod
srb20000.png

What will happen when this button is press find out later on!
srb20005.png

here is techno nightmare 2 (along with the button on top)
srb20001.png

Some fast running at earthquake mines !!
srb20006.png

And many others to come!! !results may vary!

Well, the title background needs SERIOUS improvement, but the rest seems okay.

*Thinks about that button*

Yes, the background is a decent idea but the graphics.... meh...

The levels look... interesting... but an actual playthrough will, of course, be the most effective.

Any rough guide as to how long the wait will be for the wad?

I'm trying to make it so you need one emerald to proceed to the next level is this possible??
Interesting thing to note, an emerald placed on the map won't spawn if the player already has that emerald. If you changed the emerald with SOC so that it ran a linedef executor shortly after spawning and placed it in the level somewhere that it's impossible to get, you could use that to tell the map whether or not the player has the emerald.

This is assuming the player gets the emerald before entering the map in question, of course.

Interesting thing to note, an emerald placed on the map won't spawn if the player already has that emerald. If you changed the emerald with SOC so that it ran a linedef executor shortly after spawning and placed it in the level somewhere that it's impossible to get, you could use that to tell the map whether or not the player has the emerald.

This is assuming the player gets the emerald before entering the map in question, of course.
Good idea but how do i do that i under stand the emerald part but not the soc

If you don't understand it, than you could just stick to the regular "finish level then go to the next" thing. You can just do special stages.

Well you see the problem with that is that its kind of a lobby you see so if i do that the lobby would be use less plus they would be able to go to other levels before they actually unlocked it so yea i need to do it the other way.

Well you see the problem with that is that its kind of a lobby you see so if i do that the lobby would be use less plus they would be able to go to other levels before they actually unlocked it so yea i need to do it the other way.

So after beating a level they go to the lobby? You could just make like 50 different versions of the lobby, and just use different ones for different unlockables.

at first i did not know what you tried to tell me but now i do !! BUT !! what if one wants to play the first map again after finishing all the levels then they will go back to the lobby where everything is locked once the finish playing it but your idea makes sense and may work but the problem of which I have stated presents itself once again :{.

... Now why would anything in the lobby be locked if the players finishes the game and unlocks level select...? Just leave the doors that lead to older stages as they are, and the more levels you "unlock", the more doors "appear".

... Now why would anything in the lobby be locked if the players finishes the game and unlocks level select...? Just leave the doors that lead to older stages as they are, and the more levels you "unlock", the more doors "appear".
Now it is very complicated see lets say you play the first zone and pass it with the embrald once you have the embrald two other doors open the other two levels and you pass them and get the next embrald (their and extra zone just for fun and an unlockable)Plus each level has a specific special zone token in each level see because it will lead you to the void were you will race the clock to find the embrald (not the coins) to get the embrald and win it once you win it you will pass the level leading you to the next level any way waht linedef executer would active when an object is in it like an embrald?? I still like prime 2.0s ideaOriginally Posted by Prime 2.0

well here is me trying to make some socs for my mod
srb20014-1.png
srb20015-1.png
as you can see it went horribly wrong and crawlas appeared out of nowhere when I threw a bounce ring which give me a new idea for my mod as long as i can control the crazy number of crawlas that shoot out of nowhere any way i found a function called " linedef execute" how does it work??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back