• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Srb2 world again

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikey6018

Also *Dragoon*The*Dragon*
I ,mikey6018, have come back to srb2world (sort of ) with my newest MOD and my only MOD I have made it is still in progress but it has took me a year to figure out sprites,textures,effects on srb2 doom builder without the internet except on my phone ( a tiny little screen to see things) to see the wiki I've worked hard to make these maps and make the good and entertaining . I have figured many things out even though most thing wouldn't want to run because it was windows 98 (still is) I'm even making the hidden level (which you have to get ALL the tokens or emblems it was a challenge but I did it) form the real game Sonic adventure battle 2 the level will be EXACTLY the same from EVERY passage and EVERY secret I know in it from EVERY corner to EVERY texture (except the enemies they might be in it but most likely no) any way I have the pics, It will be legendary ,sort of.

levels include :

• Hidden valley 1&2 +plus boss (finished)
    srb20058.png

• Techno nightmare 1&2 (in progress)
  • Rapid waters 1&2 + plus boss (in progress)
  • Winter fallow 1&2 (in progress)
    srb20068.png
  • Earthquake mines 1&2
    srb20063.png

• the internet :P (working on name suggestions wanted)
    srb20064.png

• Egg ship (name in progress)1&2 (in progress)
    srb20065.png
  • Dusty lanes zone 1&2
    srb20062.png

• Hidden map:sonic adventure battle 2 "Green Hill"
    srb20069.png

These are just some of the maps I plan to make.

Last edited:
Wow, this really looks very interesting, you added a lot of custom gimmicks.
From screenshots, it looks very well and I hope it will be in real.
On the srb2world8 picture textures doesnt fit to themselves, but other than that everything looks pretty good.

Wow, this really looks very interesting, you added a lot of custom gimmicks.
From screenshots, it looks very well and I hope it will be in real.
On the srb2world8 picture textures doesnt fit to themselves, but other than that everything looks pretty good.

yea , i plan to change it but you doing this by my self for a long time can be very difficult to choose some textures(off topic I need help on it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back