hyper sonic's color

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell, he's not in anything anymore, for that matter. Save for the occasional crappy romhack or incoherent, badly designed fangame, but you can probably guess how much their opinion is worth. Frankly I'm just surprised anyone gives a **** anymore when he's literally just a Super Sonic recolour with a screen-clearing move.

Well I do care and I'm not gonna sit here and listen to you say a bunch of **** about Hyper Sonic being a pointless recolor.

Well I do care and I'm not gonna sit here and listen to you say a bunch of **** about Hyper Sonic being a pointless recolor.
Hyper Sonic was removed because he was a pointless recolor. He was essentially Super Sonic with an infinite amount of armageddon shield thoks. Blacklightning made the point. Hyper Sonic really doesn't exist in SRB2 anymore. There's no use arguing over a character that isn't even in the present SRB2.

Now watch closely folks, he'll completely disregard this post later and have a ***** fit when people go against his word.

Huh, I though Sega removed him because of epilepsy reasons like Super Mario Bros 1-3 when Mario gets a Star.

Edit: Wait, we are talking about Srb2? It was a joke character because the STJr team was amused of the idea of the Armageddon thok.

And he doesn't change colors probably because Stjr didn't want to go that far for a joke.

For one thing, Hyper Sonic will NEVER be in SRB2 2.0. He's a 100% terrible Super Sonic recolor. There is no difference between him and Super Sonic's abilities in the first place.

Another fact: Looking at him is EYE RAPING.

Absolute 100% fake. Beating Special Stage 8 (which is an UNNERFED SS7), you get nothing, IIRC. Either that, or whatever emmy you were gonna get next.
You can't beat it in the first place. If you exit the first platform the level ends. The video is obviously fake.

That was made by Eblo, he's a member here. Ask if it's real, although IT IS fake.

I don't see the point in this topic anyhow. Hyper Sonic is no longer in SRB2 and will not be returning, and the topic author is banned for flaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back