Resource icon
aaaahhh hey guys wario here welcome back to um episode 4 today i'll show you guys the race track because i am driving right now ok guys?
heip9FP.png

That's right, yet another Wario in srb2k! Except this time, he's a little different...
Living with Wario's suggested color is Royal. He has a speed of 2 and a weight of 7.

Attachments

• colours.gif
    colours.gif
    3.3 MB · Views: 622
  • Hurt.gif
    Hurt.gif
    4.2 MB · Views: 675
  • ezgif-3-9c8e48ad1e80.gif
    ezgif-3-9c8e48ad1e80.gif
    4.8 MB · Views: 584
  • KC_LivingWithWario_v1.1.rar
    6.2 MB · Views: 820
Last edited:
I finally watched the full video to get all the context and I am left with many questions...

This be "Incredible, Incredible!" But there's something that you need to do. There are the characters' names always have a length of 16 letters. So if you try and make a character longer than 16 letters, It'll never work. So why not just get rid of some spaces or name him "LWW Wario"?

This be "Incredible, Incredible!" But there's something that you need to do. There are the characters' names always have a length of 16 letters. So if you try and make a character longer than 16 letters, It'll never work. So why not just get rid of some spaces or name him "LWW Wario"?
yeah those screenshots are slightly outdated, his name is LWW Wario in-game

Actually, I believe Wario's cap says GW because it's for Gaming Wario? I'd say that'd be a better name for this character.

Actually, I believe Wario's cap says GW because it's for Gaming Wario? I'd say that'd be a better name for this character.
no it actually stands for "Games and Wario" however the voice and art style is generally more associated with the Living With Wario series
plus i just like the name "Living With Wario"

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back