Super Smash Bros [Wii U | 3DS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been mostly playing as Ness, Captain Falcon and Villager which is convenient since they're all next to each other on the select screen.
I'm still not that good at any of the characters but I have fun nonetheless.
It's so satisfying to land a Falcon Punch, Warlock Punch or a PK Thunder Headbutt especially when it results in a KO.

Mario's my veteran pick, I don't play him much anymore because his range bothers me. Tried to get into Doc, but I can't even get him to work as well as regular Mario.
Megaman will be more fun to play on the WiiU, but with the circle pad and net lag, his KO options feel too out of reach.
Played Lucina for a little while, stopped and completely forgot how to play her as a result
Yoshi I'm good with, I don't play him much because I don't feel that I'm really improving my playstyle with him.
Bowser, Samus, Link and a few others are fun sometimes. I play them when I want to mix things up a bit.

I want to make it a point to play every character eventually, I'm sorta just moving down the line. I'm mostly interested in finding a good jack-of-all-trades though, either to main or to secondary. For that reason I've gotten into Falco, who feels like he has decent options for everything, and I'm also experimenting with Pac-Man a bit to see how I can make him work.

I'm good with all characters, but the top five are Toon Link, Sonic, Mii Fighters (all 3), Mario, and Ness.

but as I said, I'm good with all characters in battle. Some I'm great with, some I'm decent with. And I agree with Jellybones in saying that Dedede got an improvement since brawl.

I mainly enjoy playing as Mii Gunner, Sonic, Link, Dark Pit, Meta Knight, Mega Man, Pac-Man, and Zero Suit Samus. However I would like to start using ROB again, and I would like to learn how to play Little Mac effectively.

In order of preference: Ness, Kirby, Sonic, Mr. Game & Watch, Pikachu, and a stupid amount of Miis.

Kirby is the character I've used the most in the entire series, but I found Ness really fun to play as recently with PK Thunder 2 alone and is my best character. Sonic's ability to chain attacks into his side and down specials made him really useful in racking up damage, Mr. Game & Watch I mostly use to annoy the heck out of others (delicious wieners) and Pikachu is a character I simply got used to in the demo and have had success using in the full version too.

Startint to finally become competent with the game, now that I've found a stable of characters I enjoy playing as. I still can't hold a candle to my friend who plays competitively, but I'm holding out much longer than I used to.

Most played

Sonic
Fusion Casual Samus
Greninja

Least played
Ice Climbers

*Sprinkles salt into IC players' wounds*

I'm mostly a Lucario player, but I am also very good with Link, and Sonic. As for Miis, I'm very good with the fighter and gunner.

Last edited:
Some Canadians supposedly got their WiiU versions two weeks early. I bring this up because, if you look for it on Youtube or the like, you can now find some full or extended music tracks from the WiiU version.

I won't link any here in the event that click-happy users don't want "spoilers", but "Smash Wii U music" on YT yields plenty of results

Last edited:
@yacker: I used a critical hit glove, along with a hyper smash glove and a high power glove which made by strength 160 something. 160 plus critical hit = 204 dmg.

Some Canadians supposedly got their WiiU versions two weeks early. I bring this up because, if you look for it on Youtube or the like, you can now find some full or extended music tracks from the WiiU version.

I won't link any here in the event that click-happy users don't want "spoilers", but "Smash Wii U music" on YT yields plenty of results

Review copies.

So um... I've been off for a while now. I'm planning to buy a 3DS for my birthday, and so a copy of SSB. Is it good or bad? I just want to know I'm buying an awesome game (Since I doubt my money could resist another game).

So um... I've been off for a while now. I'm planning to buy a 3DS for my birthday, and so a copy of SSB. Is it good or bad? I just want to know I'm buying an awesome game (Since I doubt my money could resist another game).

In my opinion, it is worth it. It is a great portable game. It's like having Smash bros melee on the go. Lots o characters, good levels, smash run is fun, aswell as all the other modes, character customization is a great addition, as is online play. Yup, recommended it.

If you're willing to wait a couple more weeks, it would be preferable to just get the WiiU version if you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back