What's going to happen to this pack now that the models are going to come with the game? Will the download here still be updated or will it be left as it is?

What's going to happen to this pack now that the models are going to come with the game? Will the download here still be updated or will it be left as it is?

I was wondering the same. Is it just the vanilla characters who come packed with the game now, or are the add-on characters there as well? If it's just the vanilla characters, there will still be demand for the others.

V1.2 Mighty, Ray, RocketMetal, and Misc. polish and updated support for mods.
We got Mighty and Ray here, was really holding out for newer high quality mods for these characters but for now I'll release these, and just update them if need be in the future.
attachment.php
attachment.php

RocketMetal is also here- not much this say- mostly a "why not" addition considering it's lower effort.
attachment.php

On top of these guys- this update comes with updates to all of the Vanilla cast, some bigger then others, as well of some updates to scenery objects and enemies.
Some smaller details here
-corrected compatibility with Neo Sonic, Modern Sonic and Werehog.
-Blaze now has a proper "Burning Blaze" super form.
-Polished animations for Sonic
-Tails has a completely redone walking animation.
-Knuckles has a completely redone walking animation, and new swimming frames.
-Amy got new shoes, and some color/texture polish.
-Metal Sonic has almost an entirely new meshes for his body, arms, legs, and hands. His was also completely reanimated from scratch. Color corrections as well.
-Fang has got a huge color correction overhaul, and minor animation polish.
-Normal Rings are now modeled.
-Misc other stuff.

3D Models for SRB2... are Official?!
As those on the Discord may already know, as of the upcoming 2.2.7 version of SRB2 models will be included with the game by default. All of the updates and such that come with official release(s) are included here- and probably will continue to be for now just for ease of access. Whenever I update here- it should be a simple process to merge with the official models. Just download and extract the v1.2 model .zip from here into your root SRB2 folder. (Where SRB2win.exe is located.) If it asks you if you'd like to overwrite existing files, you should answer yes.

finally
ray and mighty will no longer look scuffed as hell

i really should try respriting them if i can get permission.

anyway who cares, the models are awesome, you outdid yourself with all the changes.

finally
ray and mighty will no longer look scuffed as hell

i really should try respriting them if i can get permission.

anyway who cares, the models are awesome, you outdid yourself with all the changes.

Mighty is actually getting a resprite if I remember correctly

These models are so amazing, and the fact they're now gonna be included in the game itself is just as good.

The OpenGL options aren't the same for me, so how do I use this addon? I've turned models to on but they still don't show up. I'm on mac

edit: sorry found solution, don't copy the whole folder copy the contents

Last edited:
wait WHAT! his models are gonna come with the game that's awesome for people who don't know how to add the model pack into the game

what does it mean about Polished animations for Sonic im curious also what is a quote

Last edited:
Back