• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

General project screenshot/video thread

attachment.php

Attachments

• srb20823.gif
    srb20823.gif
    6 MB · Views: 2,462
Starting the first phase of a level pack now (which will include Lawn World at the beginning). This one is named Broadside Cliffs Act 1
BCZ1-1.gif

There are no large cliffs in the .gif, but the plan for this level is that you will find yourself at the top of pretty large cliffs later on. The first part meanwhile is about getting to that point.

The second zone will take place at twilight and will have areas of light where lamps are. The cliffside you are going to will be a central theme by then.

Last edited:
What a coincidence, I'm working on this too

Here are some very out of context gifs about things I may or may not be working on, as self-motivation.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• srb20122.gif
    srb20122.gif
    3.9 MB · Views: 2,156
  • srb20239.gif
    srb20239.gif
    7.3 MB · Views: 2,288
  • srb20253.gif
    srb20253.gif
    2.6 MB · Views: 2,168
  • srb20305.gif
    srb20305.gif
    4.8 MB · Views: 2,108
  • srb20288.gif
    srb20288.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 2,122
  • srb20159.gif
    srb20159.gif
    2 MB · Views: 2,101
Wow great stuff everyone!

Starting the first phase of a level pack now (which will include Lawn World at the beginning). This one is named Broadside Cliffs Act 1
View attachment 34056

There are no large cliffs in the .gif, but the plan for this level is that you will find yourself at the top of pretty large cliffs later on. The first part meanwhile is about getting to that point.

The second zone will take place at twilight and will have areas of light where lamps are. The cliffside you are going to will be a central theme by then.

Trees look great! I hope you change the floor texture though. It looks pretty noisy and distracting in that gif

This thread has a lot of awesome stuff from awesome people, so I guess this is a good place to share what I have been working on these past months.
srb20675.jpg
srb20674.jpg
This CTF map was meant to be released in the ULDC, but since it was cancelled, I thought I could make some more stuff than I intended on it, and I would say its going pretty well.
srb20670.jpg
This is still pretty WIP, but if I can finish this, it will be either CTF too, or something else, I just really wanted this map in SRB2 :).
View attachment srb20760.gif
And there's this singleplayer map, I have been working on it since I finished my first map in the 2.1 era, so it's been a looong time. There's still a lot to do, but it's being my favorite map to work on so far, I learned a lot while making it :).

attachment.php

attachment.php

srb20203.gif

Attachments

• srb20172.gif
    srb20172.gif
    7.2 MB · Views: 2,001
  • srb20168.gif
    srb20168.gif
    2.6 MB · Views: 1,815
Last edited:
srb20201.gif

Here's another thing I'm working on. Now some of you may have seen this around Discord and others may find some of these textures used to be familiar.

This is a old project of mine I picked back up sometime ago, which I recently did a redo into it's current state. There's plans of including custom decoration and enemies, even a new boss for this zone. As of now, I'm focusing on the main path for Act 1 before adding more paths and details into the mix.

In fact, Here's the character list I made up.

This is a thread for screenshots, videos and gifs of projects that have already started. On top of not double posting, you need to bring something you made in-game that you can actually show off.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back