Why did you pick your username?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Name is not really danie its just my Fan Character
My Real Name Is Jared

Last edited:
´Cause I was too lazy to do anything original, and I don´t like people to be able to spell my name right.

I made the name up for a fan character then found out that it was an actual name. It took me 3 months to come up with it as well. His name is David Daiches?!?

Me and my friends freestyled when we were younger, so they called me Mastakirby since I loved kirby and they thought it sounded cool.

I was experimenting with random fusions of nouns and verbs to see which combinations sounded somewhat cool.

The creation of my nick name was something like this, except for the fact that I took one of my sister's friends nick name and just changed the words using a thesaurus and such.

My previous user-name was named "Zero-Two" because I finished Kirby 64 for the first time (Which was ages ago), but seeing as people were taking it the wrong way (Supposedly they thought of something off of MegaMan or something like that) I just did stuff.

Yeah, though on IRC and such it's shortened to Reydn because of who knows what.

Grayson was the name of my late younger brother. I first used this username at a website called ChristianForums.com. The Angel part came because of the religious nature of the site.

Obviously, this site isn't religious, but I still like the name. But I bet a lot of people think at first glance that I'm a girl.

In 2002, I wanted to register at habbo.ch (Habbo Hotel Switzerland, woo!). I first tought of Neo. But it was taken, so I randomly typed 1000 in it.

Now at the first one or two years, I always tried to register as Neo, but it was always taken. The only site I'm called Neo is on a Pokemon Fansite.

Now whenever I have to register or type a nickname, I always use Neo1000. Except when this is taken, I use Meganeo5. The name is because some site gave me this as a suggestion... so, yeah.

Well, for me the Uru part came from the name Ururu from bleach since the character kind of reminded me of how i use to speak and act(and how i still do sometimes), i have no clue where the zing came from, that was just something randomly thrown in there, and the last part "Lo" means that I think im short(Yes i know its suppose to be spelled Low, but i liked spelling Lo like that better).

"cuz I'm cool"

There, I said it.

I'll tell you one thing, the players who use names on the master server like sparkythekoolwolf are weird.

Last edited:
My username here has been the target of a few misconceptions - it's NOT inspired by the word Error or Errol Flynn. It's been inspired by Errol the Swamp Dragon from one of Terry Pratchett's novels.

Other usernames I've used or still use:

pikachu-fan 21126: We've all been young some time.
Thunderwave: As in the pokemon move.
polyvinylchloride: Sometimes, you want to be unique, and it's yielded me some pretty funny chats with some people who wanted to buy my plastics factory. :P
Clockorkzone: Youtube nick. As in the scrapped first name of Scrap Brain Zone.
VIVr: Related to my interests of an obscure Touhou-series sister game; shortened name of one of the characters. This would be the most recent nick.

My name is my custom character made in Dec,2003 that has abilities of fire.
I started playing srb2 in Jan,2004 so I thought I would choose the name Darkfire The hedgehog,...but it was too long and I whittled it down to TH.
The g is gone because someone either stole my name or i couldn't reach requirements (or again, it was too long).
I also switch to ChaosSpineSonic just when i feel like role-playing.
Wanna know what chaos spine comes from?
Go ahead. Ask.

Pokéchar2 was a combination of Poké from Pokémon and char from charmander, charmeleon and charizard with the number 2 added to the end. (Yeah, I know it's unoriginal)
I don't remember whether I was allowed to make my username Pokéchar2 or not when I originally made my account.

My newer alias that I prefer and use a lot (and would like my user name changed to) is Spectrum, which is a word. (I know that this is unoriginal too, but I really like it)

Pokéchar2 was a combination of Poké from Pokémon and char from charmander, charmeleon and charizard with the number 2 added to the end. (Yeah, I know it's unoriginal)
I don't remember whether I was allowed to make my username Pokéchar2 or not when I originally made my account.

My newer alias that I prefer and use a lot (and would like my user name changed to) is Spectrum, which is a word. (I know that this is unoriginal too, but I really like it)

Pokémander2 or Pokérizard2 would be easier to relate to the fire starter, as the first thing that comes to my mind when I hear the name Pokéchar2 is Pokémon Character Number 2.

I picked my old username 'cause I was stupid. Then I changed to this with special thanks to Prime 2.0 and the mod that he asked to do that. It's the name I came up when I was playing SRB2 online for the first time- I saw the color steel- blue, (it's actually the second, which shows just how lazy I am to look at the others...), and wanted a username that relates to it, and ever since I keep changing to that color. I also changed my Steam name to Metal- Rawr.

Virt is a nickname someone called me on Roblox (My Roblox name is MrVirtual), and the name stuck. Later, I really got into Tails, and made a Fox fancharacter. So, yeah, that's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back