Post your pics/art here!

@Chris: Here is what I do to share photos from Deviantart (or anyother website really). Right click the web page you are currently on, the one with the photo you wish to share, then simply view the page's source, locate the proper .png/.jpg/whatever the picture you want to share, and copy the link, paste it here within the correct IMG brackets.

Anyways, I made this fan-made DBZ character a while back, and I made a picture of him earlier today:

daikon___my_dbz_oc_by_ordomandalore-d7lgsag.png

The page on DA
You could also right click the image and copy-paste the URL that way :V

@rikki&sparkey:

Bet you that's what the cool kids on Vegeta wear.

Oh boy, hahaha. Does this mean I'm finally one of the cool kids?? hahahahaha.

I'd like to think the cool kids on planet Vegeta would wear something a little different,
Then again since this character in our story was hell bent on killing everyone because he was outcasted and banished maybe he's copying their style? Hmm...
I smell a plot twist in the air...

So does he have a cool patented trademark veggie-based Saiyan name? I had a similar idea of a rogue saiyan who traversed the universe and unlocked the transformations of up to SSJ4 a long time ago.

anyways here's a shameless redraw of this One Punch Man page of Saitama being unimpressed by Lord Boros' universe-crushing power. And some old sketches of the cyclops dude based on Boros when I was trying to figure out how I wanted his Sonic-equivalent to look. And some old eggman sketch and some old unfinished thing of some unfinished ram character vs sonic and shadow n stuff. also a character i made when I was like 13 called Cole the Rhinoceros, cuz he's dark like coal.

xJm6dpb.jpg

UTm1uXr.png

8eJ1xMh.jpg

tTtiMDn.jpg

KF1cKM8.jpg

JqNLSNA.jpg

wizeman: It's a nice attempt at a ring, but it doesn't really seems like the usual kind of ring. It needs to have a metallic feeling to it's texture, right now it seems full of scales in it. Try making it different from that and it'll look excellent.

So does he have a cool patented trademark veggie-based Saiyan name?

Is that question to me? Sorry I've been kind of vacant from here for a while.
Nahhh we didn't roll that way hahaha.
He and his brothers names were Keja and Kotetsu- they had a fusion of Ketetsu aaaaaand that was about it. We had a few powers down for them, redesigned them a couple of times and after that we never did anything with them ever again.
It was a shame because looking back I actually really liked him hahaha

lD8XBC8.png

Resized for icon:
L6hoZ1o.png

So at around 4AM I decided to sprite Mr. Needlemouse (the less popular one) since I was rather fond of the design. Here's what I got done.

Last edited:
That post made me want to try that old Mr.Needlemouse hack, where he looks a bit more derpy in that.

Mrhtitle.png

(that is an example picture of the hack if that wasn't clear enough).

Last edited:
A quick doodle of Alice Margatroid with a witch hat.
I unfortunately don't have anything Sonic related, but I wish to share something still.

witch_hat_by_sevencolorsalice-d7mfrgn.png

Alright, at about 11:30 PM, I began to spruce up Needlemouse. I was aiming for a more pastel color palette when I first made it, only it didn't end as well as I hoped. So I found some newer colors and here's the result:
gQoUAoO.png

Resized:
b7wXNcT.png

Then, I decided to make some rings out of the colors I grabbed and finished it at 1:24 AM:
2Ajo8EK.png

Resized:
mnJwt9w.png

I was gonna make Pastel Colored Tails, but it didn't exactly come out right, so I decided to do Knuckles, but my image editor crashed. Woo.

EDIT: I forgot to mention. The shoes actually have shading now. Yep, they were not shaded at first because they were too small. Enjoy this.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back