Post your pics/art here!

52L26Q2.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuPQo2DeFyQ

ranch or cool ranch

Coming soon to SRB2, Blaze.wad~
Well, mostly joking. I'm still working on Blaze the Cat, like I said, on my own leisure.

I do have this picture of Blaze I did today as a warm up drawing before I work on commissions. It took me about 30 minutes.

warm_up_by_sevencolorsalice-d7dwtov.png

Just thirty? How do you manage that? It'd be interesting if you recorded the process and sped it up.

Yacker, for starters, that's really small. I don't know if Hires fixes it, but it's probably too small for you to put proper detail into. Because even if there was shading it's too tiny to tell.

Yacker, for starters, that's really small. I don't know if Hires fixes it, but it's probably too small for you to put proper detail into. Because even if there was shading it's too tiny to tell.

Eh, well, it's not really intended to be large. I have plans for it, un-related to srb2...

Just thirty? How do you manage that? It'd be interesting if you recorded the process and sped it up.

Actually, with the art program I use I am able to record the process using an event file. If you have openCanvas 5.X, I can send you my event file and you can watch the process.

If not, I'll try to find a program that can record my screen. I still don't have one, and I honestly don't know which screen recorder works best.
Personally I don't like to show process on how I do my work, but for this one I don't mind sharing it.

Eh, well, it's not really intended to be large. I have plans for it, un-related to srb2...

Oh, alright. I assumed it was a wad of some sort. I'm sure you know best what size it ought to be.

Actually, with the art program I use I am able to record the process using an event file. If you have openCanvas 5.X, I can send you my event file and you can watch the process.

If not, I'll try to find a program that can record my screen. I still don't have one, and I honestly don't know which screen recorder works best.
Personally I don't like to show process on how I do my work, but for this one I don't mind sharing it.

While I swear by Camtasia 7 for the excellent screen recording feature, I do have Opencanvas and would greatly appreciate seeing the process.
And I know what you mean- the process is kind of a weird thing to show. I often like the idea of recording a drawing but do not when I get to it.

I've been making models for a while now for projects and I'd like your opinion on this one. It's a simple explosive C4 model. (I'm still working on making textures for it)
image.png

Last edited:
I really don't think you can even joke-mock about awful fan characters when you're the host of many, it doesn't seem to work that way.

I... hardly care, really? Most of my fan characters aren't generic like that one. Pleaaaase give me a huge list of these "many" awful fan characters?

Oh man, fancharacters amirite? Shoot, they are so dumb.
lol.png

uh oh.
I should draw Sonic more instead of fancharacters. lol

XSpeedGodX, is that last one suppose to be Blinazuma? :P

It's 1:30AM and I can't go to sleep so I doodled something SRB2. You can call it fan art.

I remember having a talk with MotorRoach about how disproportional SRB2's title screen was and I decided to doodle out the title screen for fun.

I might color it, I might not.. I should go to sleep.

dKtD9a9.png

This needs to be vanilla's title screen in the next update.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back