Blaze the Cat RE WAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Triple Fix'd. That sprite was much better, but a little messy...
shaia1pt1su4.png

...and a pic of Shadow for comparison.
Shadow_rivals.png

Right now, I'm kinda stumped, should I WAD Rayman or Shadow right now? Maybe I should start a poll...

Dr.P, The way you're doing that area around the eyes is fugly. They're as huge as SS3 Goku's eyebrows!
lolpic4refrence
ss3.jpg

EDIT: Also, polls are disabled. I say Shadow

Shadow all the way. I know there are like 500 of him already, but none as detailed and awesome as this.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Dr.P, The way you're doing that area around the eyes is fugly. They're as huge as SS3 Goku's eyebrows!

I wouldn't say that. They just need slight re-adjusting.
However, I do have to know two things: Will he have his superform? And if so, is the form going to be silver as it is in SA2B? Because that would be beyond cool!

Bottom line: I don't like 5 or 6 different versions of the same character floating around. I don't have a (decent) Rayman wad yet, so I'd rather download a finished Rayman than yet another Shadow.

BlueZero4 said:
Bottom line: I don't like 5 or 6 different versions of the same character floating around. I don't have a (decent) Rayman wad yet, so I'd rather download a finished Rayman than yet another Shadow.

But this shadow actually looks worth the wait. I say this because I have all the shadow models and I can honestly say that.

Chisuun said:
Shouldn't talk of a new character be conducted in the Editing forum?

Most likely.
Anyways,

SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:
Shadow isn't exactly supposed to look cute, plzkthxbai.

I'm not saying that he needs to look "cute". I'm saying that a shadow that doesn't look like it was out for a morning jog would be cool. Also, you have no idea what Dr. P might be planning for this shadow. kthxbai

EDIT:btw Dr.P, do you mind if I use ur shadow frame for my avi? I've been looking for a shadow pic.

I agree with BlueZero4. We have tons of Shadows, but no Raymans.

But that's not a bad Shadow sprite, the arms could be a bit longer, though.

That sucks polls are disabled...
I has an idea! Rayman will be easy to do, with only 70 to 80 frames to draw. He won't need a super form, running or spinning sprites, and his spring up frames can also be used for jumping. With the exception of drawing his standing frames from scratch, he'll be easy enough to do while work is being done on Shadow, I can easily work on both at the same time.
They're still a little rough, but I 'finished' the standing frames...
shaia1pt1su4-1.png
SHAIA2A8.png
SHAIA3A7.png
SHAIA4A6.png
SHAIA5.png

Now compare them to Donnyku's old Shadow.
SHADA1.png
SHADA2A8.png
SHADA3A7.png
SHADA4A6.png
SHADA5.png

Angelus_the_echidna said:
btw Dr.P, do you mind if I use your shadow frame for my avi? I've been looking for a shadow pic.
I don't mind, go right ahead. ;)
I'm making a topic for this in Editing, so all further discussion of Shadow(and maybe Rayman too :P) should go there.

good wad except change the way she runs, she's not supposed to run like sonic. but other than that you have yourself a good wad. congradgulations you just earned a cookie *gives cookie*

Since I still feal like I left a lot of work on Blaze unfinished, I'm going to improve the sprites further so that it matches the quality of my more recent works. I might accept more suggestions for the new WAD if they are reasonable and possible in SRB2 without breaking other characters. Don't worry, the current Blaze WAD will continue to be available after the new version is released. ;)
How do these sprites look?
BLZEA1.png
BLZEA2A8-1.png
BLZEA3A7-1.png
BLZEA4A6-1.png
BLZEA5.png
PLAYU1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back