Prisioner "snakes" through prision, using a cardboard box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OLD NEWS IS OLD
Seriously, I saw this a while ago.

As about the article itself, it's really weird to see someone escape in the style of MGS.

Well, I didn't say that we can't discuss it, but I saw this in a Dutch gaming magazine from past month. Maybe it was someone else, but I heard something like this before.

ROFL.

How does that happen in real life? Seriously! You CHECK before ANYTHING is removed from prison property!

Well, I didn't say that we can't discuss it, but I saw this in a Dutch gaming magazine from past month. Maybe it was someone else, but I heard something like this before.

In the article, it did say someone else did the same thing... so...?

Remember! If you get in prison... do this trick to get out! ROFL
I wonder if the person ever played MGS games....

You forget, that the cardboard box works unless they see you move or touch it. We need more people with better brain cells (but better blue vision cones won't hurt either)

All I have to say is "Lol" The fact that a prisoner escaped cardboard box style, makes me laugh, apparently those guards need to play more Metal Gear.

Something the world should've learned from all the years MGS has existed is that you have to be suspicious around cardboard boxes.

The man just got an achievement.
achievementd.png

Yes he did.

*Facepalm*
Like someone said before HOW THE HECK THE WORLD DIDNT UNDERSTAND WE SHOULD BE SUSPICIUS AROUND CARDBOARD BOXes? xD Really... The prisioner plays TOO MUCH metal gear solid and the guards should play more.

You never know, maybe he played LoZ: Wind Waker, where in the first dungeon you hide in a barrel and try to get your sword back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back