Shadow in nearly done...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidwayGem

skonk
Look at astra's twitter account and be shocked and happy...
SHADOW ONLY NEEDS SOME BUGDIXES AND SOME MINOR Graphics so he should be coming soon so be happy about the news... Goodbye!

Yo I can't wait, man I'm going to feel bad for when it gets released because then everyone will forget about the really funny brutal leak but I wonder how shadow will play like.

As a Shadow fan, I can't wait for Shadow to release, and I appreciate the time and effort Inazuma is putting into this mod! The gameplay from his videos on his YT looks like Shadow would be a really fun character to play as!

Last edited:
hey I have a question could anyone join my server? its on casual
Well this isn't even the right place to do so. This is a thread about Shadow hype and now your asking for people to join your SRB2 server? That's way off topic. The best place to ask would be on the Discord server.

we're so close to release, yet so far away from the actual release. I also can't wait but there might be a bit more bugs than expected so we could be waiting at least a few days so if I were you I would get ready to wait a bit longer.

I know at least we know he is coming soon

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Saw them testing shadow yesterday too

What do you mean the real shadow? Like you saw someone testing shadow and I did not? FAK!

As a Shadow fan, I can't wait for Shadow to release, and I appreciate the time and effort Inazuma is putting into this mod! The gameplay from his videos on his YT looks like Shadow would be a really fun character to play as!

I would love it if you made your signature way longer and post an image of a car spolier at the end

srb21692.gif

shadow dot wad leak (REAL!)

I understand you're excited for Shadow and all that, but please calm down and let it be released when its ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back