This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Welcome to the Mega-Paint Drive. Here you’ll find over two hundred extra colors available for your favorite characters.

This pack includes both original colors and several ported/remade from Kart as well as the “Collabcolors” .exe mod for Kart from me and Xkower. Colors ported from Kart and Collabcolors do not share the same exact color codes and are sometimes renamed into something new (what you know as “Maroon” has become ‘Devil” while a new color closer to what you’d expect Maroon to be is added in its place). This pack was designed around being as close to a “Collabcolors but for Vanilla” as one could realistically get.

In this spoiler you will find a complete listing of every color supplied in this file (currently outdated, will provide a new graphic in the future):
Whites
attachment.php

Blacks
attachment.php

Greys
attachment.php

Browns
attachment.php

Pinks
attachment.php

Reds
attachment.php

Oranges
attachment.php

Yellows
attachment.php

Yellow-Greens
attachment.php

Greens
attachment.php

Blue-Greens
attachment.php

Cyans
attachment.php

Teals
attachment.php

Light Blues
attachment.php

Blues
attachment.php

Purples
attachment.php

Violets
attachment.php

Lavenders
attachment.php

Attachments

• 00white.png
    00white.png
    22.9 KB · Views: 2,520
  • 01black.png
    01black.png
    23.7 KB · Views: 2,423
  • 02monochrome.png
    02monochrome.png
    37.3 KB · Views: 2,382
  • 03earth.png
    03earth.png
    54.5 KB · Views: 2,387
  • 04pink.png
    04pink.png
    52 KB · Views: 2,416
  • 05red.png
    05red.png
    59.6 KB · Views: 2,375
  • 06yellowred.png
    06yellowred.png
    58.5 KB · Views: 2,371
  • 07yellow.png
    07yellow.png
    53.2 KB · Views: 2,312
  • 08yellowgreen.png
    08yellowgreen.png
    42.8 KB · Views: 2,281
  • 09green.png
    09green.png
    65.2 KB · Views: 2,385
  • 10bluegreen.png
    10bluegreen.png
    50.1 KB · Views: 2,292
  • 11cyan.png
    11cyan.png
    52.4 KB · Views: 2,318
  • 12teal.png
    12teal.png
    53.5 KB · Views: 2,343
  • 13cyanblue.png
    13cyanblue.png
    39.9 KB · Views: 2,327
  • 14blue.png
    14blue.png
    50.5 KB · Views: 2,286
  • 15blueviolet.png
    15blueviolet.png
    53 KB · Views: 2,307
  • 16redviolet.png
    16redviolet.png
    41.6 KB · Views: 2,233
  • 17pinkviolet.png
    17pinkviolet.png
    33.6 KB · Views: 2,364
  • L_MegaPaintDrive-v1.3.lua
    62 KB · Views: 488
Last edited:
Time for an update- A few colors have been modified to make them more unique and distinct from other colors in the collection:

• Leek
  • Malachite
  • Acid
  • Turquoise
  • Sacramento
  • Astro
  • Navy

The pack has been updated to v1.2 to fix some color strings that were higher than 16 colors, allowing the pack to be loaded properly in v2.2.7 without any errors.

There are currently no plans to add onto or alter the colors in this pack until either later this year or early next year.

In the meantime, the pack has been updated to Version 1.3. The big feature of this update is the re-sorting of every color in the addon to group them in with the game's initial preset colors. Some colors were refined for one reason or another (some were changed to increase accuracy with their Kart counterparts) but otherwise no true new colors have been added.

Last edited:
Superjustinbros updated Mega Paint Drive with a new update entry:

Version 2

• Tweaks various colors to improve their ramps, make certain colors more unique from others, and increase accuracy to some of the Kart color ports.
  • Adds a file called the "Mega Paint New Color Wave", an optional expansion file loaded after the Mega Paint Drive that adds the following colors: Titanium, Water, Frostmint, Blush, Garlic, Aluminum, Outer Space, Licorice, Punk, Abyss, Ebony, Mountaintop, Hi-Tech, Seashell, Latte, Earthworm, Sakura, Vampire, Snowboarder, Parrot, Rojo...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Superjustinbros updated Mega Paint Drive with a new update entry:

Version 3

• Further tweaks various skincolors to improve their ramps and increase accuracy to some of the Kart color ports.
  • The "New Color Wave" is replaced with "Mega Paint Drive Complete", combining all the contents of the Mega Paint Drive and the New Color Wave into a single file.
  • Taffy, Firefly, Cardinal, Martian, Laser, Tundra, and Twilight have been renamed to Pixie, Lightbulb, Ferrari, Reptile, Laserbeam, Polar, and Twinkle respectively to prevent naming conflicts with character...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Dam... thats a lot of colors, this will definitely give me a hard time finding Gold after playing CTF/Team gametypes.

Joke aside, This looks pretty cool. I'll try this out later!

Hey is there a way i can get this to work for SBR2 Kart? The log says "attempt to index global 'skincolors' (a nil value)" and i just don't know what to do I am very knew to this kind of thing. I have been able to download characters but I guess this is very different.

I cannot get this mod to work. I dont see any change to the colour palette when looking at my characters, is it a terminal command that I have to type?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back