Was messing around on Opal Island until I noticed the bridge has slight slope physics on it and railing that you can get on. So I tested to see if you can get away with it aaaaaand:

w8TOrtf.gif

You can complete a lap doing this too.

Like a speeding frien in a subway restaurant, it's time for another one of these updates!

V1.8 CHANGES:

• TWO NEW MAPS: A remake of Lilac Conservatory and a new map entirely, A Bud Time. (I'm keeping this as a normal map for right now, if at any point this map becomes a real problem I reserve the need to drop it to Map Hell)
  • Added a fence to Summer Segue.
  • Changed the brightness to Airborne Plaza's Encore Mode.
  • Other stuff I may have completely forgotten.

Special thanks goes out to so many members of the community that submitted pictures to use for Lilac Conservatory's Frien Gallery. Y'all are beautiful folk. <3

RoyKirbs updated Dreamscape Gardens (Race v2) with a new update entry:

DREAMSCAPE GARDENS v2

Finally. It is up and ready for public consumption!

Dreamscape Gardens v2 contains the following changes:

• THREE NEW MAPS: Toffee Tor K, SRB2 Greenflower Zone, and a remake of Desert Dream!
  • A bunch of random patches to stuff I completely forgot about after many months!
  • Death to (most) spring panels!
  • Adventure Acre and Blazing Bandwidth are no longer with us. Along with two out of the three Map Hell Maps. (The pack now takes up slots O1-OI)
Hope nothing horrible...

Read the rest of this update entry...

RoyKirbs updated Dreamscape Gardens (Race v2) with a new update entry:

v2.0.1: Something horribly wrong happened edition

We can't just have a perfect version number, huh? But yeah, we have a few oversights to patch.

• A ridiculous skip found in the new Desert Dream has been walled off.
  • Opal Island's shortcut ramp's been extended.
  • A small 1px drivable seam in Opal Island has also been blocked off.
  • Hopefully Airborne Plaza's superskip is no longer attainable.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Not sure if anyone's reported this, but there's a hidden boost sector in Avant Acropolis. With enough practice you can lawnmow and take this cut shoeless. Not sure if intentional.

Attachments

• kart0074.gif
    kart0074.gif
    6.5 MB · Views: 86
Not sure if anyone's reported this, but there's a hidden boost sector in Avant Acropolis. With enough practice you can lawnmow and take this cut shoeless. Not sure if intentional.
i um. wrong pack my dude. this is from Chengi's pack.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back