SSX for PS3/Xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyllian1212

inactive
Well since it doesn't seem to be any topic about that game,im doing one...
Its the new SSX,and it will launch tommorow (28/02/2012) for North America,the 2/03/2012 for Europe,and the 15/03/2012.

This is a snowboard game.In SSX, players take on the role of a member of a team seeking to snowboard down a variety of real-world mountains, such as in the Himalayas and the Antartic. Gameplay includes helicopter drops, avalanches, and the use of wingsuit.
The game has been first called SSX Deadly Descent(in a teaser),but the "Deadly Descent" got removed for no reason.
The game costs $59.99/€59.99.(not sure for now)
There is a demo on the PSN,and the Xbox Live,available until the 20th March.

And yes it includes Run-DMC's "Its Tricky" remixed by Pretty Lights.

Last edited:
As someone who has never heard of SSX, this topic is completely uninformative. What is it? What does it contain? How much does it cost? What information has been given out about it? etc. This topic is worthless without that information, and if you don't supply it soon, I will lock it.

Ive just edited it. Now it contains the informations,how much it cost etc. Im not sure about how it costs through.

SSX is hands down my favorite video game series of all time. It looks easy from a side point of view, but when you play it you truly know how difficult it can be to string together combos. A lot of people are giving the new one flak for being too easy, but those people have obviously never tried to hold a combo from the top of the mountain to the end.

The greatness of SSX comes from it's openess. The levels are huge and offer so many different ways to get down a slope. This has been in every SSX game and it works very well.

I'm trying to save up enough money for this edition before my month of XBL expires. Hopefully I can get it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back