This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
For a test, this is extremely fun to play through, even with basically any custom character. The level design honestly is at finished product level to me, actually.

Pretty cool levels!

As you can see in the title, I enjoyed this level pack, the way that reminds me to Station Square and how the 2nd act is a little bit harder are awesome!

Speaking about that, the 2nd act i love that difficulty because it reminds you that you are entering into harder zones, perfect.
It seems that this is still updating so i gonna leave some things to keep in mind.
I have one little issue at the beginning of Act 1,
attachment.php

See that platform? well, as Sonic you can get up there like is showed in the gif, but he, as well Amy, when gets to the other side, unless you are carrying a Whirl-wind shield or Tails's help, you can't come back to the beach

Also i founded a visual bug in act2 , here are the examples
attachment.php

Good Job!

Attachments

• srb20283.gif
    srb20283.gif
    2.6 MB · Views: 349
  • srb20293.gif
    srb20293.gif
    5.8 MB · Views: 396
As you can see in the title, I enjoyed this level pack, the way that reminds me to Station Square and how the 2nd act is a little bit harder are awesome!

Speaking about that, the 2nd act i love that difficulty because it reminds you that you are entering into harder zones, perfect.
It seems that this is still updating so i gonna leave some things to keep in mind.
I have one little issue at the beginning of Act 1,
attachment.php

See that platform? well, as Sonic you can get up there like is showed in the gif, but he, as well Amy, when gets to the other side, unless you are carrying a Whirl-wind shield or Tails's help, you can't come back to the beach

Also i founded a visual bug in act2 , here are the examples
attachment.php

Good Job!

If you enjoyed this- you'll be pleased to know that this is super outdated, and that he's already turned it into an entire pack, rather than two preview levels.

https://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=48500

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back