• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Team Prismatic (Mystic Realm: Community Edition)

For y'all not in the MRCE discord:

New Jade Coast ending

srb20983.gif
Where can I get this version????

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

Of the level pack of course...

Where can I get this version????

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

Of the level pack of course...

Not everything showcased in this thread is released content. You will know when it's out for playing.

Not everything showcased in this thread is released content. You will know when it's out for playing.

...Tatsuru that is flat out false. Every single file is hosted and updated on the MRCE discord, and you can compile the MRCE git to have a full up-to-date build at any given moment. That's the whole draw of MRCE. A community run pack that any person can add to, playtest, bug report, etc. whenever they want to.

That being said here is the latest version of Jade Coast 2 that I showed in the gif (it has no resources or maincfg attached so you have to run it on top of the level pack itself)

Here is the github with the whole level pack. Download as zip, extract it, and then run the 'create pk3' batch file.

Last edited:
...Tatsuru that is flat out false. Every single file is hosted and updated on the MRCE discord, and you can compile the MRCE git to have a full up-to-date build at any given moment. That's the whole draw of MRCE. A community run pack that any person can add to, playtest, bug report, etc. whenever they want to.

That being said here is the latest version of Jade Coast 2 that I showed in the gif (it has no resources or maincfg attached so you have to run it on top of the level pack itself)

Here is the github with the whole level pack. Download as zip, extract it, and then run the 'create pk3' batch file.

Tatsuru was referring to the guy asking about Shadow lol

Tatsuru was responding to the post saying 'where can I get this version of the level pack'

Why are some of the textures red in the indev build?

You have not installed the proper textures, or they have not been uploaded yet.

Edit: I just double-checked, some of the maps occasionally get broken when put into the builds for one reason or another. Just redownload later or double-check.

Last edited:
Why are some of the textures red in the indev build?

The batch file is broken currently because batch sees special characters such as !, %, and ^ as commands and comments and such and it breaks the compilation. There's a merge request going to fix it, but for now you can do this to compile:

Use SLADE's open directory tool

unknown.png

to open the SRC folder

unknown.png

copy the files

unknown.png

then make a new zip archive

unknown.png

and then paste them in.

unknown.png

Now, save it. Make sure to mark the box at the bottom making it a pk3, because srb2 won't load .zip!

unknown.png

I went through the trouble of checking through the latest commits on the repo to see if a release matched your post. I apologize if it was indeed available at the time.

The batch file is broken currently because batch sees special characters such as !, %, and ^ as commands and comments and such and it breaks the compilation. There's a merge request going to fix it, but for now you can do this to compile:

Use SLADE's open directory tool

unknown.png

to open the SRC folder

unknown.png

copy the files

unknown.png

then make a new zip archive

unknown.png

and then paste them in.

unknown.png

Now, save it. Make sure to mark the box at the bottom making it a pk3, because srb2 won't load .zip!

unknown.png

Thank you, Kwiin.

In the latest git update, the bat should be fixed, but you don't need to worry about that, because here I come with a new update!

unknown.png

Lots of cool improvements, you can download it here:

Attachments

• SL_MysticRealmCE-v0.0.8.pk3
    15.3 MB · Views: 331
  • MRCE_Styles-v2.pk3
    48.3 KB · Views: 195
The Mystic Shrines are hidden on Act 2 of each level or not?

They are, except in Tempest Valley, which doesn't have an act 2 yet. The shrine can be found in the same place in act 1 as it always has been in v5 and before

unknown.png

Styles is no more :crabrave:

quick hotfix for a hilarious oversight that I couldn't find for the life of me
please redownload k thx

Attachments

• SL_MysticRealmCE-v0.0.9b.pk3
    15.8 MB · Views: 212
  • MRCEFS-v0.0.9b.pk3
    15.6 MB · Views: 208

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back