This text should go in the MUSICDEF text file in patch_music.pk3:

Code:
Lump SPEC8
Title = Marathon_Run
Authors = CobaltBW
Soundtestpage = 1
Soundtestcond = 0
BPM = 84

I think it should go after Black Hole Zone. That way, it lists Record Attack, then NiGHTS mode (below Record Attack in the main menu), then all the bonus NiGHTS stage tracks, and then Marathon Run (which is below NiGHTS Mode in the main menu).

I agree with it going after Black Hole Zone, but I would like to point out that the Wiki originally called it the 'Extra Special Stage' music. So I would like to have that added to the title. But other than that, I agree about this.

Oh, and thanks for letting me know the BPM for it - this track is currently used in KHBlast for the Station of Awakening as well, so I like the fact that this also works for the Marathon Run menu. Now if only I can set it where the marathon timer only starts once the difficulty is selected in the Station...

I agree with it going after Black Hole Zone, but I would like to point out that the Wiki originally called it the 'Extra Special Stage' music. So I would like to have that added to the title. But other than that, I agree about this.
While it's true that the Marathon Run menu music was originally going to be used for Black Hole Zone, I don't think it's necessary to list that in the sound test. It's just like how since Red Volcano Act 2 doesn't exist yet, the sound test lists that music as the only level it currently plays in, which is Infernal Cavern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back