Metal Gear Solid (series)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadow Hog said:
Since then, I purchased Twin Snakes for the GameCube. Last Tuesday, in fact. I'm already on Disc 2. I should really get back to it...

Sooo, did you find the nintendo figurines in the game yet?

I have Twin Snakes and I found it hard to get used to the controls ojn gamecube. I know the controls and everything but my hand isn't used to it. I've been playing Metal Gear Solid since #1.

I stopped playing Metal Gear when the save battery died and I accidently broke the battery holder trying to replace it. Let's just say I fell on it while playing a maze game.
Haven't played MG2
Have a red file on MGS1
Have a red file on MGS2
Working on MGS3
No kills or alerts in MGS4

JetTheHawk said:
Sonnarkku said:
The original game was awesome, where you could actually defend yourself in close combat, the story was really entretaining and the fight against Metal Gear after Grey Fox dies is extreamly cool.

Er, that wasn't the actual start to the series. The full start was Metal Gear on the MSX2. (might've been a different console, I may be thinking of Metal Gear 2)

I know, I was talking about the Metal Gear SOLID series, wich means, I was not icluding that 2D Metal Gear.

Earuto said:
Questionguy555 said:
No kills or alerts in MGS4

What difficulty are you playing?
Liquid. I can beat Liquid through Big Boss. Just not without any alerts.
Stuck on The Boss Extreme. Octopus keeps gunning me to death after I almost kill her. I think it was because I was using M870. You can't knock her down at the last portion of the fight. I'll try the M4 next time.

I used be stuck on the FROGs because Meryl refused to take cover in the restroom. I finally just started SG mining the place.
I beat MGS3 a few months ago about 4 times.

Here's a tip Questionguy555. The AK-102 has more power than the M4 Custom, and each bullet is worth it in the higher difficulties.

Ok this outta be fun.. I haven't beaten any of the "Metal Gear" games, but I've beaten all the Metal Gear Solid games, cept 4.

MGS1: Beat but lack a memory card so I can't save. :<
MGS2: Beat but want to get all those stupid dog tags. D:
MGS3: Beat and got everything. :D
MGS4: To be announced once it's on something that ISN'T the PS3.

I was unlucky to get the collectors pack, I expected the second disk to MGS3S, but nooooo.. it lacks it. It doesn't really matter that it lacks it because I had to access to the internet for the PS2 anyways. I wanna play MGS3SO. :<

I never said anywhere in that post that it was bad.

Though, MGS3SO is just the way MGS should be online. MPO doesn't count, either, because of the whole "lose your soldier and his gear if you lose" thing on it.

Technically its not MGS4O or MGS3O. MGS3's included online was MGO. MGS4's included online was MGO2. It's best to call it that from now on.

I beat 1-4. It is actually one of the best game series of all time IMO. Best Story. Good Characters. It's like a movies guys, go play it.

Anyone see Kojima's keynote? MGS5 might be about a particular ninja...It's not Grey Fox by the way :(.

Did anyone download any expansion packs for MGO2? Playing as Raiden is awesome!

Ocelot and Raiden were well worth purchasing. Just to go in SNE sometimes with Ocelot so you can say "Snaaaaaaake..." and go G.O.P. everyone. :D

Raiden is just awesome because of his bullet deflect, new motions (three punch CQC move includes breakdance kicks that you can move around with) and, my favourite handgun, the Mk. 23.

AshuraXDemon said:
Did anyone download any expansion packs for MGO2? Playing as Raiden is awesome!

I not a fan of Raiden. I'm a TSNE kind of person,and you rarely see me on TDm. So I'm a person who doesn't like close combat. I never really did. The only thing worth in close combat to me is CQC.

If you type <UNI01>, <UNI02> <UNI03> and so on, while using a special character, he or she will say a special frase like:

Old Snake: Agh, LIQUIIIIIIIIIIID!!
Metal Gear Mark 2: Your an otaku too?
Johnny: Marry me!
Meryl: Damn it, I can´t protect anyone!
Liquid Ocelot: It´s not over, not yet!
Mei Ling: (Chinese poety)
Raiden: I am the lighting, the rain transformed
Vamp: Come on, kill me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back