Things that you dared other people to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Earuto

Read the topic^

Also more information.

Have they done it? Nothing stupid or anything like jumping off a building. I'm trying to have common sense and get away from the HDIJ forum.

I've dared my friend to talk to a girl who they thought was ugly to go out with them. He did it and now she hates him.

Eaurto, I'm pretty sure I know where the topic title is.

Telling my brother (not Chaos) to sit in the middle of the street. Hilariously, he listened.
Told my friend to do something insane to impress me. She, well, "released feces" in school.

(I don't know how to find a way to say it properly without being immature at the same time)

I dared myself to post in this topic.

Aside from that, I once dared my friend to eat an esacrgot. He did.

Well, when I used to work at Pizza Hut, we played "Dare you to eat this"
where we made digusting combinations of pizza and dared someone to eat this. I upchucked one and our boss made us quit, though.

Then why bring it up unless you want us to assume something?

I once dared a little kid do drink mud, I got in trouble for it though.

I dared my friend to jump from my trampoline to a pile of bricks in my back yard. He landed. Landed on his face, but he still landed.

I've never dared anyone to do anything, but I did dare my lil' sis one time to finish her green beans, if that counts. =P
Sky Ninja said:
I dared my friend to jump from my trampoline to a pile of bricks in my back yard. He landed. Landed on his face, but he still landed.
Holy crap, xD he didn't lose any teeth did he?

Dr.Pepper said:
I've never dared anyone to do anything, but I did dare my lil' sis one time to finish her green beans, if that counts. =P
Not really. I could accomplish the same thing with my brother by calling him a chicken. Well, when he was younger, anyway.

Ice said:
Then why bring it up unless you want us to assume something?

Probably safe to assume that he did it just to see how polluted our minds are.

I once dared a girl to do somethig imbarasing, the after lunch she ran through school shouting CHICKINS while waving her arms up and down.
I know some pretty strange people...

super said:
I once dared a girl to do somethig imbarasing, the after lunch she ran through school shouting CHICKINS while waving her arms up and down.
I know some pretty strange people...

Pfft, I read the first line and was hoping for something GOOD, but instead you disappoint me with idiocy? :(

when i was six i was dared to take a look at my moms friends.. unmentionables. she caught me and threw me out the window. the stuff we do as kids

I don't really dare people, but my girlfriend was dared to do topless jumping jacks before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back