Why you should not copy what you see on TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Draykon said:
As sad a story as this is, I can't help but think that this isn't 100% bad. To put it in a very evil sounding way, we're going too far out of our way to let the idiots survive. At least that kid who died imitating an anime character won't live to pass on his idiot-gene.

I sympathize with the parents though, no person should ever lose a child. I probably sound pretty evil, shutting up now.

Edit: Probably a chain of misinformation, "He was imitating Gaara, the sand ninja from Naruto" "He was imitating a sand ninja from Naruto" "He was imitating a character from Naruto Sand Ninja"
You don't sound evil. Most of the time the truth sounds evil...anyway the 3rd one does seem fake. You shouldn't steal copyright, or these things can happen.

That quote reminds me, that reporter !^%#ed me off severely with the mispronounciation, go ahead call me a fanboy, but it is pronounced "nah-roo-toe" not "nair-roo-2", if it was pronounced "nair-roo-2", it would be spelled Nerutu. *ends post before off topic grows too large*

And why are you telling this to us? It's not like we care or anything, at least I don't.

wow, another topic that has to do with soccermoms... *Sigh*

Well... i can't post a video cause there is no video but a kid got
suspended for imatating cartman from south park, he said: "Screw you guys, im going home"

I wont have a suprised look on my face when someone posts a video that has to do with soccermoms >> *Shot*

One kid shot another kid imitating South Park. When they asked why he did it, he said "It's okay, he'll be back next week just like Kenny."

And a kid killed another while trying to act like a "fire mage" in world of warcraft.

Sky Ninja said:
One kid shot another kid imitating South Park. When they asked why he did it, he said "It's okay, he'll be back next week just like Kenny."

Well... you cant fix stupid.

Sky Ninja said:

Ok, I can understand kids imitating Naruto and Deathnote...but South Park? How old was this kid? Either way, if you even TRY to imitate that show, YOU ARE REALLY (bleep) MESSED UP. Stupidity is all to common these days.

When I try to think of what kind of person could've done the manga murder, I think of a very disturbing and very nerdy fat man..

Mystic said:
Guys, people have been hurt imitating things they should have been since basically the beginning of time. I don't see how this is any different.

While it's sad a kid died doing it, the original source material of what he was imitating doesn't really matter when the kid clearly has such a low grasp with reality.
My thoughts excactely.

Although I don't have that much of a grasp on reality, it isn't so low that I would try something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back